Jackie Snack

22 users have voted

1. 1. Well?

• I don't like coffee
    • I don't like tea
    • I don't like either
    • I like both

I always like to see these replies.

SO, I like hot coffee only. Cold coffee is nasty as hell, unless it's a milkshake. NOT BLENDED, but a milkshake. There IS a difference.

Coffee with either Caribbean cinnamon creamer and brown sugar or a latte (with four shots of espresso) with hazelnut. I have a machine for both and I overuse them. <3

I only like cold tea and if it is sweet tea. Simple.

HOW ABOUT YOU???

• Brohoof 2

I take my coffee iced or hot with a shit ton of cream and sugar. I like it incredibly sweet.

I take my tea the same way.

• Brohoof 2

I take my coffee iced or hot with a shit ton of cream and sugar. I like it incredibly sweet.

I take my tea the same way.

The idea of cream in tea makes me a bit queasy, for some reason. xD

The idea of cream in tea makes me a bit queasy, for some reason. xD

Oh, excluding the cream.

I don't put cream in my tea XD

• Brohoof 1

I can take my tea cold or hot, depending on the type of tea I'm drinking, and I generally drink my coffee hot but sometimes I'll have an iced-coffee to mix things up.

In terms of additives though, I prefer my coffee black and my tea unsweetened. The black coffee started out as a health thing but it's one of the major reasons that I now like more bitter flavors than I used to, and I've always just preferred plain tea over sweetened.

• Brohoof 1

It would really depend on my mood at the time.  I like both iced and hot tea but I haven't tried cold/iced coffee yet so I don't really have an opinion on it.  As for hot coffee, I drink it straight up with some torani flavouring poured into it or I'll take it with some creamer.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, excluding the cream.

I don't put cream in my tea XD

Oh lol, but that IS a thing. I can't imagine why and yet...

Tea is not that much diffrent than coffee. Leaves = tea and ground up beans = coffee.

Wtf

I highly enjoy coffee. It's one of my fave caffeinated beverages in almost any form. I like my coffee hot most times, with cream and sugar. My fave roast, for home brewed coffee, is Dark Roast. I love it strong, because I'm not really a morning person. Dark Roast helps get me up in a matter of seconds. As for cold coffees, I am not too picky. I'll even have decaf coffee on occasion, with cream and sugar.

As for tea. I've built a slight affinity for it. My favorite flavored tea is Green Tea. As for brewed, I typically go for types that are stress relievers. That or chamomile for sleep.

• Brohoof 1

I take my coffee black, without any sugar or milk.

(edited)

Coffee preferred iced. Otherwise hot, with milk and sweetener.

Tea with a flavoured honey stick.

Edited by MidnightRush
  • Brohoof 1

I don't drink coffee... except when I do... then I drink it when it's sweetened to the point that it's not coffee. (I don't much like coffee.)

Tea, though! Cup of tea every morning. I almost always drink it on my dresser or in front of my computer. I could walk twenty feet to my kitchen... but, pfft, kitchens! Who needs those?

• 6 years later...

I take my tea warm and black - like my soul. So no sugar, cream or whatever

I drink coffee far less frequent but it follows the same rules: warm and no sugar/cream etc

• Brohoof 1