Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I have discovered coffee.

Dautt

I can't stand coffee. It's too bitter. I see a lot of people saying to add sugar, but why would I do that when there are plenty of other drinks where I don't need to add unnecessary sugar? On top of that, coffee makes me extremely jittery, irritable and in the end, more tired than I was to start.

The only thing even remotely close to coffee that I'll drink is this stuff. Which I'm convinced it about 5 drops of sweetened coffee in 500 ml of milk. Or this stuff, which is like "Would you like some coffee with your sugar?"

Thank you, no, I'll stick to tea.

I'm not a huge coffee enthusiast, the extent of my coffee consumption habits generally go to the ready to drink drinks you can get from ALDI and the occasional caramel latte macchiato, or the occasional mocha frappuccino from starbucks 

There is an interesting thought there. I can intuitively see why this may be so. Where would you place mocha's?

Zebras. They try and try to be normal but they just aren't.

#blackcoffeeforlife

• 9 years later...

Well when I do drink coffee, which is very occasional, I drink my coffee plain, without anything in it, and it makes me extremely hyper. Like I talk really fast, do things extremely fast, and I have extreme difficulty in sitting still.