Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anybody else hate coffee and alcohol?

Fluttershutter

I enjoy them both- and when I say both, I mean adding stout beer or whisky to my coffee :proud:.  My favorite combo.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Silky The Smoll said:

I love coffee -- but do I really? I mean, is it really coffee when you load it up with sugar and cream? :toldya: 

Profane.

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias

100%. Basically all caffeinated drinks and alcoholic beverages taste bad to me. Why can’t you be crunchy like water? 

On 2023-09-12 at 9:04 PM, Silky The Smoll said:

I do! I like the boost owo 

and the sugar! And cream c:

The boost?! Oh no! Silky is not aware of the coffee seller's scam! :BornAgainBrony:

Silky! I must tell you something mucho important! If you take coffee on a regular basis, like for exemple every morning, your body stops producing the energy it needs to go through the day and will instead depends on the coffee to do it! Your body became lazy and you are not aware of it! Now you're just drinking what your body naturally produces without any help! You're not veing boosted, Silky! You're being scam by the evil Starbuck! :baconmane:

7 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

The boost?! Oh no! Silky is not aware of the coffee seller's scam! :BornAgainBrony:

Silky! I must tell you something mucho important! If you take coffee on a regular basis, like for exemple every morning, your body stops producing the energy it needs to go through the day and will instead depends on the coffee to do it! Your body became lazy and you are not aware of it! Now you're just drinking what your body naturally produces without any help! You're not veing boosted, Silky! You're being scam by the evil Starbuck! :baconmane:

O.o I've been drinking coffee since I was 4 years old.  Though I'm still energetic as all get out. I think that sort of depends on each individual body. Even on the days I don't drink I, once I wake up am just as energetic as always. Could be do to me being adhd though. Who knows. I typically have mine black, but on some occasions, hazelnut, m&m, snikers, or pumpkin spice.

But, but, I don't drink starbucks:(. I drink home brewed coffee

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, GodlyWolf82 said:

O.o I've been drinking coffee since I was 4 years old.  Though I'm still energetic as all get out. I think that sort of depends on each individual body. Even on the days I don't drink I, once I wake up am just as energetic as always. Could be do to me being adhd though. Who knows.

But, but, I don't drink starbucks:(. I drink home brewed coffee

You're ADHD like me! We are naturally boosted unlike the common of mortals! We don't count! We are superior! :proud:

I like coffee but only with enough cream and sugar to kill an army. To be fair though I mostly only go for it when I'm pretty tired or in winter when it's getting really cold.

It's certainly not an every day thing for me by any means.

As far as alcohol goes seen one too many dumbass drunken idiots in my life to even remotely like it. I truly do not understand the need for it at all. You need a certain amount to get drunk and enjoy the effect, you act like either a complete idiot or Jerk by that point and lastly unless you're drinking something VERY high in quality it tastes like rotten snot marinating in rotten eggs that sat in the bottom of a porta potty.

All I'm saying is it taste kinda bad and does not do you any favors. 

Coffee is cool under the right circumstances but alcohol does nothing for you at all...

11 hours ago, Star heart 777 said:

I like coffee but only with enough cream and sugar to kill an army. To be fair though I mostly only go for it when I'm pretty tired or in winter when it's getting really cold.

It's certainly not an every day thing for me by any means.

As far as alcohol goes seen one too many dumbass drunken idiots in my life to even remotely like it. I truly do not understand the need for it at all. You need a certain amount to get drunk and enjoy the effect, you act like either a complete idiot or Jerk by that point and lastly unless you're drinking something VERY high in quality it tastes like rotten snot marinating in rotten eggs that sat in the bottom of a porta potty.

All I'm saying is it taste kinda bad and does not do you any favors. 

Coffee is cool under the right circumstances but alcohol does nothing for you at all...

Unless your like me who is very good at self control. Even on days I get drink enough to get drunk. Nobody can usually tell. They usually have to ask me if I am drunk or not. I'm hard to read in that regard.

And it's not like I really drink that much. It only takes like 2 or 3 beers. I'm still technically a lightweight 

3 minutes ago, GodlyWolf82 said:

Well I hope you don't revert. But if you do. I'll hone one with you :dash:

Eh my problem is I can't just have one. Normally I end up trashed with a bad hangover. So I gave it up.

Moments ago, GodlyWolf82 said:

Then yeah definitely don't revert please 

Yeah....It's been about 4 year since I last had one. It just ended up turning into the way I dealt with my problems. 

10 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

Eh my problem is I can't just have one. Normally I end up trashed with a bad hangover. So I gave it up.

When I drink? I stop after 3 and then pace  it out from there to avoid getting idiotic levels of drunk lol

4 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

Yeah....It's been about 4 year since I last had one. It just ended up turning into the way I dealt with my problems. 

It's never been a way to deal with my problems. I've always seen it more so as a relaxer after a long day of work. But I'm going to be loosing 30 to 40 pounds now so I had to stop drinking this week.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, GodlyWolf82 said:

When I drink? I stop after 3 and then pace  it out from there to avoid getting idiotic levels of drunk lol

It's never been a way to deal with my problems. I've always seen it more so as a relaxer after a long day of work. But I'm going to be loosing 30 to 40 pounds now so I had to stop drinking this week.

Yeah it seems like my ways of dealing with problems end up being self destructive ones lol.

Best of luck stopping drinking. 

Coffee is one of those things where the taste has grown on me over time, so I like it yeah

As for alcohol, i only really like beer or at the harder end, vodka. Anything like alcopops, whiskey, gin just make me sick and i hate the taste of them

I’ve tried to like coffee so many times but the only way I can actually stand to drink it is by drowning it in so much creamer it probably ceases to be considered coffee and instead becomes coffee flavored milk. Do not like.

Alcohol is whatever. I only used to drink liquor honestly which just tasted like hand sanitizer and varying hints of spices or vanilla or whatever depending on the type. Or if it’s vodka it just tasted like straight up hand sanitizer. Beer is ehh, wine, I would rather just drink juice. Did not like the taste.