Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Coffee Drinkers UNITE!

You have my condolences.

My wife got me 2 new mugs, one looks like a pill bottle that has a coffee prescription, and the other says "Warning Massive Shit in Progress, been conjuring for hours."

I really miss Tim Hortons. We had a lot of them in NY, but when I came down here there are no more. :c

Oh man that sucks. We have 5 in my city alone, and it's not a crazy big city either.

I used to take a tablespoon and scoop up mount everest on it before mixing it into an ordinary tea cup. No wonder it tasted awful.

It has a pretty nice taste when you don't put in too much.

It's nothing fancy. We just have Nescafe coffee powder and something that looks like Coffee Mate and sugar lying around and that's all we have to work with, really. So it's one tablespoon of coffee powder, one tablespoon of cream and sometimes sugar.

So I finally had a pumpkin spice latte for the first time in my 22 years of existence...they're not as popular in Ireland, so I rarely saw anywhere that sold it.

Man it was tasty as hell! Really warming and...well, nommy.

• Brohoof 2

I never had the feeling getting sick of it.

I personally get kind of sick when I don't drink coffee. I forgot to make coffee the other day and I got a headache. I made some coffee and it disappeared.

Well it's probably due to my anxiety, you know ever since I stopped on my meds I've gotten sick if I drink too much coffee although the same has happened when I didn't drink coffee. So coffee withdrawals or some type of anxiety attack both are pretty unpleasant. 

I absolutely live for my coffee.

When I'm out and about, I prefer to go to Costa (which is basically the UK's equivalent of Starbucks) and I usually have a skinny mocha or a skinny caramel latte. I do like milky coffee drinks.

When I'm at home, it's usually just boring powdered coffee with a splash of milk and no sugar. We do have a Tassimo machine at home, but the drinks are so expensive, so I tend to just stick to the cheaper stuff in the comfort of my own home. My favourite brand is Nescafé, particulary their gold blend. Their 2in1 sachets are quite nice too. A slight hint of creaminess from the milk powder in them.

I used to have sugar in my coffee until early last year when I realised that my taste buds had changed dramatically towards it. I found sugary coffee to be absolutely vile and have enjoyed my coffee sugar free ever since.

You guys haven't had good coffee until you've bought some from the Citgo outside of ESPN in Bristol, CT.

My favorite is the New England brand French Vanilla, with 5 squirts of French vanilla cream and 6 seconds of sugar from the pourer.

You guys haven't had good coffee until you've bought some from the Citgo outside of ESPN in Bristol, CT.

My favorite is the New England brand French Vanilla, with 5 squirts of French vanilla cream and 6 seconds of sugar from the pourer.

Oh gosh, that sounds soooo sickly sweet but delicious at the same time...

Here in our Costa place, for the winter we have the 'sticky toffee latte'. It's literally sticky toffee sauce mixed in with the milk, then whipped cream and more sauce squeezed on top. It's absolutely amazing, but a large full-fat one, you're talking 630 calories just for a drink!  :scoots: 

• Brohoof 1

Oh gosh, that sounds soooo sickly sweet but delicious at the same time...

Here in our Costa place, for the winter we have the 'sticky toffee latte'. It's literally sticky toffee sauce mixed in with the milk, then whipped cream and more sauce squeezed on top. It's absolutely amazing, but a large full-fat one, you're talking 630 calories just for a drink!  :scoots: 

we're gonna die of diabetes,

• Brohoof 1