Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Coffee Drinkers UNITE!

I make my own if it is simple- only colombian coffee (the flavor is distinctive, dark, but not too dark) with flavored creamers like hazelnut, butter pecan, or mocha, and sweetened (not too much, as I still want to get a lot of the flavor from the coffee itself). If I want something more fancy, there is a wonderful independent coffee shop less than a mile from my apartment with all sorts of options, even itallian sodas!

I had to improvise today and use milk, sugar and chocolate syrup to try and get the level of sweetness I prefer... It didn't work out so well...

Great news for us coffee drinkers!

Science Confirms: The More Coffee You Drink, The Longer You Will Live

There are several studies showing that when people drink coffee, they have a lower risk of dying from a range of serious diseases. A groundbreaking study, the largest of its kind, was published in the New England Journal of Medicine in 2012: In this study, 402,260 individuals between 50 and 71 years of age were asked about their coffee consumption. The results were fairly remarkable… after following the people for 12-13 years, those who drank the most coffee were significantly less likely to have died.

post-34493-0-98328100-1438665122.jpg

What's next? If they also discover that technicolor equines also make you live longer, then all of us should live up to the 200's B).

• Brohoof 1

AAAAA WE NEED MORE BEANS

...Aaand now we have beans. Man, I wish I had MLP mugs along with that PAC-MAN maze mug that is empty when it's cold and it has all the dots and PAC-MAN and the ghosts when it's hot.. man, before I drank coffee, I didn't know the mug was a big part.

• 2 weeks later...

I also love coffee but I have yet to find out which brand I love best.... 

Anyone here know of some really good tasting coffee brands? I prefer my coffee black but I'd like to try different ways to drink it as well. 

• Brohoof 2

I also love coffee but I have yet to find out which brand I love best.... 

Anyone here know of some really good tasting coffee brands? I prefer my coffee black but I'd like to try different ways to drink it as well. 

Try Death Wish. It's really bold and strong but unlike a lot of others it's not as bitter. Lots of flavor!

• Brohoof 1

Try Death Wish. It's really bold and strong but unlike a lot of others it's not as bitter. Lots of flavor!

That's a pretty cool name for coffee :o

Hmm... I'll have to check this out  :muffins:

I prefer percolated coffee over drip coffee, it gives it a much rustic roaster taste and texture to it.

Folgers medium roast is what I usually drink, but prefer dark/black roast because of the flavor, though the days when its like "I NEED COFFEE!!" you can't beat the caffeine boost of light. lol

BTW.... _144_i_live_for_coffeeeee_by_darkflame75

• Brohoof 7

No thread for us milk drinkers? :P

Before coffee I drank a ton of milk, trust me you gotta try the coffee, it's an acquired taste but damn if it isn't amazing.

Before coffee I drank a ton of milk, trust me you gotta try the coffee, it's an acquired taste but damn if it isn't amazing.
I do like coffee (Especially ice coffee...*Drools*) but I wouldn't choose it over warm milk before bed...I know it sounds childish, but I will never change! :3
  • Brohoof 1

I do like coffee (Especially ice coffee...*Drools*) but I wouldn't choose it over warm milk before bed...I know it sounds childish, but I will never change! :3

I don't think I've ever done warm milk. The idea always put me off.

Speaking of coffee though, I have to wait until tomorrow until I can get some more. All I have left in the house are these coffee crystals and they... Well they suck. Fate worse than death.