Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Coffee Drinkers UNITE!

• 1 month later...

A majority of the time if I have coffee it's a McFrappe because I happened to be near McD's.

Although I do love coffee other than just that. I'll drink instant coffee from those little single packs. I'll make myself a cup with hot water and my single-strain mug, or sometimes I'll make a lot at once and store it in the fridge. I prefer making mine sweet, however on rare occasion I will drink it with just a bit of milk in it without the sugar.

I've once had a very delicious frappe from a rather unknown coffee shop due to it having just opened. They made the whipped cream to top it right when they brewed the coffee. It was great! A bit far from where I normally am though, so I haven't been able to go out and see if it's still there.

Speaking of ordering coffee, my current favorite place to go is Einstine Bro's Bagels. They have a nice selection there, which can be ordered both hot or cold.

Ah, coffee. The elixir of life. Makes the world go 'round.

I wish I could say "I like my coffee sweet & black like my women" but alas I cannot stomach the stuff without adding milk.  :sunny:  Two or three sugars, depends how hungry I am and if I have time for food.

I often drink double shot espressos + energy drinks made by Starbucks. These are not safe and I dislike having to drink them, but sometimes it's either that or fail my obligations for the day. I can fall asleep so easily sometimes it's not even funny. Conveniently, when I actually want to go to bed at night, I often have difficulty doing so and end up going through a lengthy self-dialogue of all the things I'm stressed out about.

• Brohoof 1

Ah, coffee. The elixir of life. Makes the world go 'round.

I wish I could say "I like my coffee sweet & black like my women" but alas I cannot stomach the stuff without adding milk.  :sunny:  Two or three sugars, depends how hungry I am and if I have time for food.

So you like the black girls then? ;)

I only had to read one word of the title to now this thread would be a wonderful place for me. In hindsight, reading more of it would not have gone amiss. It is rare that I'm not drinking coffee, from the moments I awaken to when I get off work. I used to get espresso shots in my coffee, but now I work beside a place that sells caffeine pills, so I can drink my coffee black and get the same effect.

• 1 month later...

I normally use half and half!

I personally think half & half is pretty meh. Though I've started using milk and sugar for running out of creamer and it works pretty good.

I had some coffee this morning at my friend's house and a bit later I had a caramel frapp, my favorite.

Edited by gamecubeguy214

I can't drink coffee.

The caffeine reacts with my medication and it makes me pretty sick.

I hate it because I love coffee!

• Brohoof 1

I can't drink coffee.

The caffeine reacts with my medication and it makes me pretty sick.

I hate it because I love coffee!

Aww, man. I feel really bad for you.

I haven't had coffee in so long but I love it! It tastes so good 

I think we can all agree, coffee is a huge part of my life.

I used to love coffee :3

Strong, black, no milk or sugar.

Gotta get through the day in less than an hour, y'know?

I also drank iced lattes for their taste.

It's like chocolate milk, but also isn't like chocolate milk, which is nice ^^

But due to some stomach bug I can't really deal with coffee very well anymore ;-;

A moment of silence for a fallen comrade?

• Brohoof 1

But due to some stomach bug I can't really deal with coffee very well anymore ;-; A moment of silence for a fallen comrade?

You poor thing, :kindness:

I couldn't live without my coffee. I usually drink it with milk and sugar, but once in a while I just have to have it Ultra Strong, black and no sugar. I mean that strong you could serve it by the slice, and oooohhhhhh yes, I have to have a Muffin or two with it :muffins::derp:

• Brohoof 1