Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Coffee Drinkers UNITE!

I drink my fair share of coffee, but not as much as I used to drink back on the past. That is due to the fact that I have no coffee machine, because if I did...

Luckly I can always go and get some down stairs, but it still costs money, and I want to save some money, so yeah... >n<

A moment of silence for a fallen comrade?

This one goes in your name and in the name of your stomach. Nobody should suffer through that, so I hope thay someday you can actually enjoy once again the coffee ^o^

83oXasc.jpg

my handwritting still sucks, darn

• Brohoof 2

Coffee is the best thing.

We should unite and form our own government and buy an island to make a country dedicated to Coffee.

I second this motion to buy an island dedicated to coffee. 

I flippin' love coffee! I go pure black, nothing added!

I'm not picky about brands but since I'm in Canada there are plenty of Tim Horton's around ;)  

As long as it's black I'll most likely drink it. ^^ Also I drink decaf mostly, for a certain reason. But honestly the taste is all I care about, I don't need caffeine. 

• Brohoof 1

I like my coffee regular, cream and sugar.  :wub:

Dunkin Donuts has some amazing chips ahoy flavored ice coffee. It's sooooooo good!  :wub:

Glad to hear it's good. I've been meaning to try that when I go there.

I had one cup of Nescafe instant coffee this morning & for the whole day I've been feeling pretty exhausted. :scoots:

Now I know why I stick to Latte's.

I flippin' love coffee! I go pure black, nothing added!

I'm not picky about brands but since I'm in Canada there are plenty of Tim Horton's around ;)

As long as it's black I'll most likely drink it. ^^ Also I drink decaf mostly, for a certain reason. But honestly the taste is all I care about, I don't need caffeine. 

I love black coffee too because who needs all of that extra stuff like cream and sugar.

• Brohoof 1

But honestly the taste is all I care about, I don't need caffeine. 

Same with me, I mostly care for the taste, but I cannot drink black coffee, it's too bitter for me. I use French vanilla creamer.

I love coffee. I try not to drink it often though, but when I do I prefer 3-4 creams and 2 sugars. Super good to me.

v4420.jpg

Sorry I had to make a meme

• Brohoof 1

...Do I count as a coffee drinker?

I only drink coffee like once a year. And even then, I pretty much turn it into dessert coffee. Tons of sugar, a flavored cream, that kind of stuff.

Really, I'm more into cappuccinos and other coffee related beverages.  :please:

Me when drinking coffee ;):

I always drink 2 cups of coffee every day. Most of the time I drink a coffee variant called koffie verkeerd. Half coffee and half warmed milk with some sugar.

Edited by Limeblossom

GUYS there's a new coffee vending machine in my school! And it actually offers some quality stuff, like creme brulee coffee or chocolate milkshake coffe! AND THEY TASTE GOOD, not like the tasteless pee you normally get in vending machines!  :love:

THIS IS IT. THIS IS HOW I DIE. OR GO COMPLETELY BROKE, we'll see which comes first. 

• Brohoof 1

Ah...Coffee, the smell of awesomeness in the morning
I drank coffee randomly, i could drank 3-4 cup in a day, or none at all.
Ah the coffee Prefer it to be the average to strong, between them, with 2 - 3 tablespoon of sugar. no cream

sometimes i go for an ice coffee  

I always drink homemade brew coffee (never tried starbucks or others),too expensive.

Sometimes, i drink coffee while taking a dump :v

How much a cup of coffee in your countries/region.
in the place where i live right now. Coffee for a cup is 1/2 $ Homemade one (like there's a lot of cafe sells coffee at that price.

Edited by HackTune
  • Brohoof 1

I'm a bit of a coffee addict myself. I tried to go off it about a month ago. That lasted less than a week.  :derp:

Lattes or mochas would be my favourite. 

Also, the mug I always use is a travel mug that says "I'm not addicted to coffee. We're in a loving relationship". I got it as a birthday present from my bet friend so naturally it's my favourite mug.

• Brohoof 2

I'm not picky about brands but since I'm in Canada there are plenty of Tim Horton's around

I really miss Tim Hortons. We had a lot of them in NY, but when I came down here there are no more. :c

So, who here on MLP Forums is a coffee drinker, and what are your preferences? Are you a only from a coffee shop person? Or do you make it yourself at home? What's your brand, and how do you like it?

Well being as that I am like the stereotype of being old, I am a coffee fiend. I usually have at minimum 2 cups a day. While I like coffee shop coffee a lot, the price is not to my liking. When I do go to a shop, I'll get a mocha lattee with 2 sugar. If made correctly it usually needs little else added. However I've had a few times where it just came out crap because the people making it do not mix the chocolate properly so it ends up all on the bottom.

At home, I have adopted Folgers with french vanilla creamer. I try and stick with coffeemate for my creamer, and I'll usually do 2 spoonfuls of creamer.

My mugs include:

One with seals on it that I got from the DC zoo with my wife, my father's old brown mug, and a matching mug that has an SNES controller which says "player 1" (my wife has player 2).

What about you guys?

yup, i drink coffee, every fucking day

• Brohoof 1

Coffee is my favorite beverage, I drink it everyday, mostly 1 or 2 cans or cups. It may be even more if if it's an americano.

I usually prefer iced coffee, but I don't mind having it hot.

Edited by Flow