Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Coffee Drinkers UNITE!

(edited)

Heyo, coffee bros!

I'm buying roasted coffee and grinding it by myself. I cook it in French press, not very strong, with cinnamon usually. And drink it with milk, sometimes with lemon instead.

Only one morning cup per day  ^_^

Edited by Crypty <3~

I prefer strong coffee, for me mild coffee just tastes watery :lol:

I heard somewhere that coffee is better to be appreciated without sugar. I tried that a couple of times, though I didn't find it bad, I didn't like it much either. I prefer my coffee with a bit of sugar, not too much, about a spoonful of sugar for each 700 mL.

post-34493-0-05238700-1460666446.gif

• Brohoof 3

I am addicted to coffee since the first time I have tried this brewed beverage conceived by the gods above. :P Just add some coffee creamer, cinnamon, and some milk into my coffee is what I do. I'm sticking to that plan! ^_^ 

• Brohoof 2

I prefer strong coffee, for me mild coffee just tastes watery

My brother as I mentioned has a pot that is labeled "weak-ass coffee". 

cinnamon

Cinnamon... This is the first I am hearing of such a crazy thing!

I had coconut coffee from Dunkin' Donuts....was so good.

-----

4/15/2016

the following is a true story

*Pirate Pony fills up cup of leftover coffee, then looks in fridge*

uhhh.....

no milk...not even awful almondmilk

uhhhh....

*looks in cabinet*

no sugar

uhhhhhhhh.....

lightbulb

*opens freezer. takes out ice cream. puts two spoonfulls of vanilla fudge ice cream into coffee.  Microwaves it.*

1:30 minutes later

*takes a sip*

full.gif

Edited by PiratePony
  • Brohoof 4

I had coconut coffee from Dunkin' Donuts....was so good.

-----

4/15/2016

the following is a true story

*Pirate Pony fills up cup of leftover coffee, then looks in fridge*

uhhh.....

no milk...not even awful almondmilk

uhhhh....

*looks in cabinet*

no sugar

uhhhhhhhh.....

lightbulb

*opens freezer. takes out ice cream. puts two spoonfulls of vanilla fudge ice cream into coffee.  Microwaves it.*

1:30 minutes later

*takes a sip*

full.gif

A glorious discovery... Truly a wonderful finding.

I don't think it's healthy but I literally drink coffee all day because I stay up really late at night. I've been really eager to try black coffee lately, been sticking with medium for a while now. I've seen people put like 10 teaspoons of sugar in their coffee sometimes O.O like what?

• Brohoof 1

Dark, dark roast either mixed with 1/4 hot coca or a shot of caramel *sighs in bliss*

Holiday is a gas station exclusive to Minnesota that has REALLY good hot cocoa and dark roast for this.

I am drinking coffee at the moment

Where the hell is your computer situated? Lol.

After all this talk about coffee, I am so in a mood to have a Latte right about now. XD

Sometimes I would get coffee at work but I would once a while, buy a coffee or latte or mocha from Starbucks. I would try their seasonal latte's whenever I get a chance.

I also love Coffee Culture's coffee. I would go there to have a breakfast bagel sandwich with my latte and read my Kindle. Right now, it's closed for renovation so I don't know when it'll open up again. I really love that place. ;3;

Lastly, my favorite place is Another Broken Egg Cafe. While not a coffee shop, they do serve really great coffee's and latte's. I would order those drinks whenever I get myself a tasty omelette with hash browns and coffee really adds to the flavor. :D

I don't know why, but some of the best coffee I've ever had was at Magnolia Pancake Haus in San Antonio, TX. My wife and I literally stayed and drank cup after cup after cup of coffee B.S.ing about an hour after we finished our meal last time we were there.

• Brohoof 1

I just had to buy more today, but I was short on cash so I had to get a small thing instead of the big one. Hopefully this holds me over.

I drink mostly instant coffee because I'm slothfully sloth-ish.

First, I bash you for drinking instant coffee.

Second, speaking of instant coffee: turns out an Arbys Jamocha shake is made with instant coffee, not made coffee. That explains why when I tried it at home it was watery. (Vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, milk, a couple spoons of instant coffee)....yay Jamocha shakes! :D

• Brohoof 1

Second, speaking of instant coffee: turns out an Arbys Jamocha shake is made with instant coffee, not made coffee. That explains why when I tried it at home it was watery. (Vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, milk, a couple spoons of instant coffee)....yay Jamocha shakes! :D

This is sad to me because that shake was actually good... But it sinned against coffee...

Well, my old username is JavaJive, guess that speaks for itself. I usually don't go a day without. And it's nice to warm your hands with when the weather really ain't cooperating in late april... *Shakes fist at the clouds*  :okiedokieloki: 

Drinking instant coffee is no longer a sin, bro.  :love: lol

Drinking instant coffee is no longer a sin, bro.  :love: lol

It's just not recommended. However instant coffee is good for cooking.