Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private AES: The Lost City (ended)

Pucksterv

"I'd have thought that you'd trust me because you know me, but all right." Scarlett said before getting up. She added "I'm going to go and sit on the mast head and sleep a bit more, as you may know me having my magic tends to mean I need more sleep."

Scarlett used a gravity spell to walk up the mast and ten lay down in the crow's nest.

Tyra blinked, not expecting that response, and frowned as she felt that she'd offended Scarlett. Of course she knew her, had she taken it the wrong way?

"That is not what I meant!" She called after the unicorn, "Of course I know you!"

Feeling a bit of shame, she trudged from the helm and wandered below deck, her head hanging slightly in shame.

A few minutes later Scarlett jumped down and went down to her room. Laying down on her bed she levitated the metal and wood she was working on earlier above her and started working on it again. Finding some problems with it, she wrapped the wood round the metal core and infused the air bubble spell into it as well as a small psychic receiver spell so that no buttons would have to be added and such things. With the small circle of wood with metal inside she got up and went to her desk, where she got more wood and metal out and started making lots of them.

''Aqua? Are ye there?" Caramel trotted through the hallway below deck in search of Aqua. She walked around the corner and finally found her. 'There ye are! I've been looking all over for you." She said with a small smile. ''I need ye help with something, yer adivce maybe. Could I speak with ye in me quarters?"

Aqua's eyes darted in a different direction as she noticed Caramel. "Splashing tides you startled me!" She chuckled. "Oh I am needed?" She grinned.

"Anything to lend a fin!" Aqua chirped with glee. Her magic aura glew around the bridge of her glasses as she pushed them up a bit. She slowly strode over by Caramel and smiled shyly at her.

Tyra continued trudging around below deck, still feeling rather down about thinking she'd insulted Scarlet. It wasn't her intention, of course, but it seemed she had taken it in such a way. Even the wings on her helmet had drooped down.

Her ears perked up a bit as she passed the kitchen. Perhaps a drink would lighten her mood?

She walked inside and grabbed a mug, filling it with rum from a barrel and proceeding to guzzle it down.

Aqua's eyes darted in a different direction as she noticed Caramel. "Splashing tides you startled me!" She chuckled. "Oh I am needed?" She grinned.

"Anything to lend a fin!" Aqua chirped with glee. Her magic aura glew around the bridge of her glasses as she pushed them up a bit. She slowly strode over by Caramel and smiled shyly at her.

"Good to hear my friend." With that, Caramel trotted above deck, towards her quarters with Aqua by her side. She opened the key around her neck and held it open. She then walked in after Aqua and closed the door behind her.

"So, you probably already know about our plans towards Atlantis... logical since I did tell everypony..." Caramel coughed before continuing. "We need your help with that... Assuming Atlantis is still.... well underwater, we need someway of getting there. You're a unicorn and you're a merepony. We couldn't be in a better position. My question to you is, do you have a spell or a way for us to swim down there. Something that helps us keep breathing?"

(sorry for the late response. I still want to keep this rp alive. I've just been really busy and I keep forgetting to post.)

• Brohoof 1

Wade was down in the lower deck writing up his reports. He really didn't have much to occupy himself as he could only presume Caramel would not appreciate him using the walls of the ship as target practice for his Crossbow and Guns. After all that had happened around him, his nerves were through the roof. He was good at keeping a cool act around others, but he was really going to have to be cautious about his actions. "Maybe some meditation will help me. Yeah. That will do some good. Relax." He used large amounts of magic to levitate himself in the room, take off his bandages and completely shut down all of his senses. 'It's relaxing, nothingness. Absolutely no worries. Ahh.'

• Brohoof 1

Once again, another barrel of rum had been depleted single-hoofed, by none other than Tyra. And this time, instead of collapsing asleep, she decided to stagger around the ship in an unsteady swagger.

She wandered around the deck, had a go at steering the ship for a few minutes, stumbled down the stairs and collapsed in a heap below deck, and wandered around to find...something. She was after something.

What that something was would be a mystery to all, including her, but she would find it.

And of course, being the jolly drunkard she was, no epic quest would be complete without a song. And so, she began belting out a drinking song from her homeland, its raunchy lyrics making anypony in earshot glad it was being sung in her native tongue.

Of course, the spunky warrior was completely tone deaf, and the only thing she could never hold was a note.

• Brohoof 1

"Good to hear my friend." With that, Caramel trotted above deck, towards her quarters with Aqua by her side. She opened the key around her neck and held it open. She then walked in after Aqua and closed the door behind her.

"So, you probably already know about our plans towards Atlantis... logical since I did tell everypony..." Caramel coughed before continuing. "We need your help with that... Assuming Atlantis is still.... well underwater, we need someway of getting there. You're a unicorn and you're a merepony. We couldn't be in a better position. My question to you is, do you have a spell or a way for us to swim down there. Something that helps us keep breathing?"

(sorry for the late response. I still want to keep this rp alive. I've just been really busy and I keep forgetting to post.)

"Oh so you need a way to breathe while underwater?" Aqua asked, raising her eyebrow. She pressed her lips in a line and pondered silently for a moment before speaking again. "Actually I have just the kelp!" She chirped. "Literally, kelp," she giggled,"back up with my stuff, I have edible seaweed growing that is not the most pleasant thing to eat... However it gives you the ability to breathe underwater. Each strand of this seaweed will last you 24 hours and I have plenty of it!"

Aqua bit her lip sheepishly as she left out the fact that she had to steal a bundle amount of this kelp from a royal garden back in Aquastria. Hopefully she wouldn't have to do it again as long as they patch she had growing kept on growing and didn't run out. However, if she needed to, she would do it.

• Brohoof 1

"Oh so you need a way to breathe while underwater?" Aqua asked, raising her eyebrow. She pressed her lips in a line and pondered silently for a moment before speaking again. "Actually I have just the kelp!" She chirped. "Literally, kelp," she giggled,"back up with my stuff, I have edible seaweed growing that is not the most pleasant thing to eat... However it gives you the ability to breathe underwater. Each strand of this seaweed will last you 24 hours and I have plenty of it!"

Aqua bit her lip sheepishly as she left out the fact that she had to steal a bundle amount of this kelp from a royal garden back in Aquastria. Hopefully she wouldn't have to do it again as long as they patch she had growing kept on growing and didn't run out. However, if she needed to, she would do it.

Caramel listened to Aqua with interested. She nodded a few times as a small smile grew on her face.

"Kelp... great!" She cheered "Swimming towards Atlantis should be no problem then. Now that is settled, lets go find out what the other are up to."

With a happy trot, Caramel moved herself towards the door and unlocked it. "Shall we?"