How difficult is the activity named above?

gamecubeguy214

3/10

Becoming a super hero.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

• 2 weeks later...

?/10 - Not sure... I don't even have a microwave...

Being tasked to compose a group anthem while also being tasked to create a video and lack of sleeps all at once...

IfHFwmj.png

"Umbrella cannot stop the rain, but make us stand in the rain. Confidence may not bring success, but gives power to face any challenges in life" ~YBJ
#WeAreStardust
Avatar and signature made by Blue Vexillographer. Hey! That's me!

• 2 weeks later...

Bitch,please. I do that all day everyday. 0/10

Getting German Suplexed without feeling any pain.

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

(edited)

Depends on the person giving the supplex and the material below me .... I'd say I have enough soft pillows to make this viable.

5/10

Going to the gym and working out 3 days a week for at least 5 months. (Free trainer and membership)

Edited by Crescent Light

90.png.87066a8eeb0f3ea5134a5c3445430305.png

(edited)

Well, that depends on the audience and what I'm making it about. Since those could range around a bit, I'm rating it at 5/10.

Climbing up the side of a cliff without any equipment, whether bought or made.

Edited by LHfunk

10/10. When I tried that, there went my eyes. The only thing keeping me on these forums are my memory of the qwerty keyboard and the layout of these forums. (joking btw)

Completing Battletoads.

Pennutoh has a gun

10/10 It is possible but highly unlikely. I'd probably watch something pony related or log onto the forums without thinking well before a year hit if I were to try this. 

Not speaking for a whole week. 

Best friends are people you can do dumb stuff with. I've literally pushed one of mine out of a moving car. (The situation called for it, and if you ask him, he will say he deserved it.) So... 0/10.

Drinking coffee, hot and black?