mega thread Rate the Signature of the User Above You!

Soarin'

10/10 Bright Light! Bright Light! (Thats a Ref to something about MLP. Can someone guess it?)

9/10 Looks Dark But Nice Art      Dang it Its Not The Avatar Forum. 8/10 Simple I like it

Edited by MistBlitz

output_65sk0w.gif

Sig by Balareth. Buy one Here

[]OC[]MistBlitz[]Coco[]

... Normally We would hate whoever dares to court our Mistress, but we are In a fantastic mood right this moment, so thou will avoid our wrath this day...

7.6/10

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

8.7/10. I love the glowing moon banner thingy animation!

• Brohoof 1

"OC's don't deserve the hate they get, nor do they deserve the impossible restrictions that are forced upon them in order for them to be 'relatable'. They don't need to be relatable; they need to be somepony you can look up to and empathize with. If characters were forced to be 'relatable', then they wouldn't exceed past regular expectations. If they DO exceed normal expectations, you should be inspired and encouraged to do so, too. Humanity wouldn't make much progress if people (and ponies) hadn't challenged what others thought was impossible. All characters need to have both virtues to emulate and flaws to learn from. All characters need to have talents and weaknesses. All characters should be treated with equal respect, both OC's and canon characters. If canon characters are allowed to grow and learn from their mistakes, then OC's can too. Never limit your character's depth just because they are original fan characters, and don't limit others. Never reduce a character to the label of 'Mary Sue'. And never feel that you are being restricted by anybody when creating your character."

-Prismatica

4/10 Standard (ugly) font, odd composition, I'm not a fan of orange and red :/, render is small and background looks like a squashed low-quality image.

Ask me anything/10

22d5c314-72de-42b0-842a-46e4dcf5ea37.jpg

Your very own Victorian-styling, airship-flying, super-sizing, brass-lining, quick-drying, detoxifying, low-pricing, newbie-knifing, over-driving, sometimes-hiding, unsurprising, ninja-fighting, perfect-timing, always-smiling, never-lying, best at writing, also rhyming automaton!

9/10 too cute.

9/10 Great Art, Fun yet creepy, text fits and Sweety Bell as a automaton. I would have given perfect score but I believe perfect scores swell ones ego.

Thank you, if there's one thing I don't need it's my ego getting any bigger than it already is ;)

22d5c314-72de-42b0-842a-46e4dcf5ea37.jpg

Your very own Victorian-styling, airship-flying, super-sizing, brass-lining, quick-drying, detoxifying, low-pricing, newbie-knifing, over-driving, sometimes-hiding, unsurprising, ninja-fighting, perfect-timing, always-smiling, never-lying, best at writing, also rhyming automaton!