Oh hai thar :D

arnoldcoolful

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?:

Google :/

anything more to say?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Watched the show itself and it was fantastic :D

well i dont know where to begin but hi everyone!

The name is arnoldcoolful or Just Arnold :)

I have been a fan of the show since 2012 and i am actually proud of being in this fanbase :lol:

and pretty much i have been loving the fanart and the work the fanbase has provided and also

one thing is that i am a dank memer.

ok no pls ._.

anyways, hai everyone :D

• Brohoof 8

hello =)=)=)==)=)=)==)=) Its nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the happy forums of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and this happy community of ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time here =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) wit all the pony people =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many friends here=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) enjoying the fun time =))==)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) ang having fun =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)=)=) 

• Brohoof 7

Welcome welcome welcome welcome my friend! You will find we have so much to offer, so many topics to partake in, blogs to create, artwork to share and amazing members to befriend. Have fun and explore the awesomeness that is this community! :D 

• Brohoof 7

Hi, @arnoldcoolful, and welcome to the MLP forums! It's great to have you here in this lovely community of ponies. :squee: I hope you have an awesome time while you're here and get to meet some wonderful friends. :dash: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time for anything. :kindness:

• Brohoof 7

Hey there Arnold! Welcome to our lovely community! ^.^ Me and you found the show in the same year, that's pretty neat. :3

I am sure you will love it here. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask them. :)  We are all a welcoming and friendly community.

• Brohoof 8

Hi Arnold! It's a pleasure to meet you. :lol: Welcome to the forums! I think you'll enjoy yourself here, this place has a lot to offer for a fan of the show! Have a great day. :) :)

• Brohoof 7

Ok, thanks. Sorry, I'm new to this whole thing.

youre welcome :lol:

and also one thing to remember is that the more you learn, more you will understand :grin2:

also thank you every for welcoming me!

I really appreciate all the welcoming comment you guys :D^_^

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Hello hello hello and welcome to our friendly little corner of the internet - I hope you enjoy your time here :D

As the others have said, feel free to pm any of us if you have any questions (or add us as friends, we all love new friends :D)

Also, why not have a picture of RD:

rainbow_dash___dash_with_it_by_mysteriou

Edited by S.F.
  • Brohoof 3

sig-3970388.hey-arnold.jpg

... sorry, couldn't resist. x3
post-31081-0-78406700-1426603029_thumb.png

Hey there arnoldcoolful, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a fan club for Lyra Heartstrings here, if you're interested. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-3967437.2000_follower_celebration_an

• Brohoof 2