Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Darlings!

Meagre Mumbling

(edited)

Howdy! As you can tell, I am Meagre Mumbling, a full time nerd of seventeen years. I belong to the gloomy depths of England, and I want to talk about some dumb magical horse show I like for some reason. Looks like I found the right place.

I have many a hobby, including: amateur film making, vidja games(if that's even considered a hobby), art, reading, cooking and struggling to sleep at times due to my overactive imagination.

Hopefully I'll get to know some'a y'all! Or I'll have to be left alone with my thoughts, and I don't want that to happen again.

Peace.   

Edited by Meagre Mumbling
  • Brohoof 12

Welcome welcome my fellow British friend! Please enjoy your time here by partaking in many of our topics, creating blogs, sharing any artwork and befriending many of our entirety of amazing members, Have fun and explore what we have to offer! :D 

• Brohoof 11

Hello and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you here in this lovely community of nice ponies. :squee: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness: I hope you enjoy and have a great time while you're here, making lots of kind friends. :fluttershy: If you'd like, you can also share your art with us in the Octavia's Hall section. :squee:

• Brohoof 11

Welcome to the forums Mumbling! ^.^ I hope gaming is considered a hobby, because that is my biggest enjoyment by far. :P You have a lot of hobbies though, quite varied. :3

Glad to have you with us! Boredom can be a great thing. It made you discover FiM. :D Hope to see you around more! If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask. ;)

• Brohoof 11

Film making? Art? Reading? Cooking?! MAN! What a nerd.

...Welcome to the forums! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay. :) :)

Well at least I'm not a Brony, NURD! HAHAHA-wait.

You have a lot of hobbies though, quite varied. :3

Ohohoho! Please! You'll make me blush.

Have fun and explore what we have to offer! :D

I'll get right on that man, thanks a million!

• Brohoof 10

Wilkommen! Im not dutch :'( anywho welcome to the forums! This a safe place to talk all about your wierd affection for cartoon horses! Goodness know I needed this place!

• Brohoof 11

(edited)

Hello and welcome to the forums, I hope you have fun here :)

I know what it's like being in the gloomy depths of the UK - the last few days have felt more like October than July :s

fluttershy_being_cute__with_hoody__by_in

Edited by S.F.
  • Brohoof 9

HELLO my friend :):):) welcome here on THIS HAPPY site of HAPPY PONIES and HAPPY pony friends in THIS AWESOME and HAPPY community of HAPPY PONIES and HAPPY pony friends:):):) i hope you can HAVE HAPPY time here with all the HAPPY PONIES here in THIS HAPPY community meeting MANY HAPPY friends and HAPPY pony people here in these HAPPY forums. and enjoying the HAPPY time here in THIS HAPPY community of HAPPY PONIES if you HAVE any questions feel free to ask :):):)

• Brohoof 9

Hello hello there, Meagre Mumbling! And welcome welcome to our forums of all things Pony! :grin2: Hope you have a wonderful time here, making new friends and taking away great experiences! Don't worry friend, it's gloomy here in Ireland too.  ;)  Always glad to see new creative Ponies join the herd, has film making been a longtime hobby or are you still pretty new to it? :lol:

I can relate to your overacting mind keeping you awake at night too. I generally have to have something to distract mine with such as music or it's difficult to nod off. :P

Anyway, hope you have a terrific first few days with us! If your ever stuck for something while your here, just throw me a line. I'll do my best to help you out! :squee: See you out there!

img-3690893-1-main_six___welcome_to_the_

• Brohoof 8

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-3967437.2000_follower_celebration_an

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to the forums, I hope you have fun here :)

I know what it's like being in the gloomy depths of the UK - the last few days have felt more like October than July :ssig-3972493.fluttershy_being_cute__with_

Tell me about it, I was almost convinced we were stuck in a tropical rainstorm at one point. But isn't it the case every year?

Hello hello there, Meagre Mumbling! And welcome welcome to our forums of all things Pony! :grin2: Hope you have a wonderful time here, making new friends and taking away great experiences! Don't worry friend, it's gloomy here in Ireland too.  ;)  Always glad to see new creative Ponies join the herd, has film making been a longtime hobby or are you still pretty new to it? :lol:

I can relate to your overacting mind keeping you awake at night too. I generally have to have something to distract mine with such as music or it's difficult to nod off. :P

Anyway, hope you have a terrific first few days with us! If your ever stuck for something while your here, just throw me a line. I'll do my best to help you out! :squee: See you out there!

sig-3972717.img-3690893-1-main_six___wel

Oooh, an Irish person, fun fact: I'm quarter Irish. Anyway,I haven't been doing film making terribly long, but I've been doing a hell of a lot it. It's mostly for college, as I took a creative media course. But hopefully I'll be producing some side projects soon, I'm getting ideas and concepts out the wazoo.

Hello and welcome to the MLP Forums Meagre Mumbling, I hope you share some of your amateur films with us.

If I somehow make a decent film I may just hazard it. Well, I'm gonna have to get myself out there anyway, so I can't see why not.

• Brohoof 6

Tell me about it, I was almost convinced we were stuck in a tropical rainstorm at one point. But isn't it the case every year?

Not necessarily...some years we get hail too  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Heya Meagre Mumbling, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What genres do you like reading, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

767500__safe_solo_fluttershy_cute_cloud_

• Brohoof 5