Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

BlueStreakandStriker

(edited)

"..."

"PSST, say something!"

"I-Id-don't know"

"anything! Say your name, and who yo-... you fainted, Striker, casualty on the front stage"

So, uh, not sure how to introduce myself. Just your average artist / gamer/ Writer in training who cracks horrible jokes and such. Since the end of PonyMC, I decided to come here to see what these shiny forums were about. Hopefully I wasn't rude or, anything (thank you topic for being posted prematurely)

Edited by BlueStreakandStriker
  • Brohoof 7

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-3967437.2000_follower_celebration_an

• Brohoof 4

Hi my friend of pony =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and welcome here on happy land of happy ponies and MLP fun on MLP Forums =)==)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome and happy time here with all the ponies =)=)=)=)=) meeting many friends and ponies here on this happy community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) enjoying the happy fun here =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and happy ponies =)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feelf ree to ask =)=)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forums friend. I'm sure that you will have a great time on this website. I was like you when I started too, very shy and afraid to talk to anypony, but It'll get better, there are many friends you will make on this site, I guarantee it.

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-17680300-1420351588_thumb.png

Hi BlueStreakandStriker, and welcome (sorta back? :huh:) to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What games do you like, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

I wish to share a gift of old art to all of you for being so kind: http://jackanddraco....eStar-511704757

Your art is so cool! :yay: How long did it take to make it?  :grin2:

medium.png

• Brohoof 3

Hi BlueStreakandStriker, and welcome (sorta back? :huh:) to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What games do you like, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

Your art is so cool! :yay: How long did it take to make it?  :grin2:

Thank you for the welcome! Also, the art took about 3-6 hoursish?... it's been awhile, that is one of my last good Digitals I made, I usually stick to pencil sketching, creating Science fiction ships vehicles and creatures solely from my mind (some inspiration as well).

Also, I like many games, right now I'm randomly active on Gmod, Warframe, Robocraft, Endless Legends, Homeworld Remastered Edition, Space Engineers, Ark: Survival Evolved (not really, but when new updates come out I will) and a lot more. Though right now I've been switching around a lot.

Oh great, I myself caught talking more than I should be. Anyways that's my list :D

• Brohoof 3