Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if the voice actors of MLP:FiM switch names with their characters?

Rqsky

So I had this idea that if the characters of MLP:FiM changed their names to their voice actors names in real life. Let me write a little script explaining this whole thing. :P

Twilight Sparkle: Let's go through this one more time. Rainbow Dash: [sighs] We've been over it like a million times, Tara! We found all six keys, defeated Tirek, and got this sweet castle! End of story! Fluttershy: I agree with Tara Strong... And Tabitha St Germain. And Ashleigh Ball. And Ashleigh Ball. And ... Oh, and probably Cathy Wesluck. Spike: [groans] Is that new? I like it. Fluttershy: Um, maybe I'll just stay here with Cathy Wesluck. Spike: Awesome! Me and Peter New have a huge weekend ahead of us talkin' hoofball, and... And trading hoofball cards, and arguing about hoofball stats... Fluttershy: O-o-on second thought, m-m-maybe I'd better go with them. In case they need me. Twilight Sparkle: Looks like it's time for a road trip.

The subject of this topic has little potential to spark discussion between many members and, as such, would be better suited to a status update or a blog. When creating a thread, please remember that the goal is to start a conversation with room for many people to chime in and give their own viewpoints on, and that sharing events of an anecdotal nature would be better done elsewhere.

• Brohoof 2