Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Critique and Name my OC

Page.Turner

Sooooo I made up a new OC on my down time... She's a tap dancing pegasus. :D

Anywho, I was wondering if I could get some critique on my sketch about her anatomy (especially the wings though they are meant to be angled that way)

I also need a name for her! :D I was thinking something along the lines of Tipitty Tap or something... >___<;;;

Feathers appear to be too sharp, round them a bit more.

The mane is an interesting and likable choice, however the fraying in my personal observance seems a tad distracting with its elements: Truncate the first fray so it goes /- instead of / because otherwise it looks sort of like a horn. Also ensure that if you do truncate it, it still matches the overall outline curvature limit of the mane. The two frays at the back seem a bit too curved compared to the others.

Overall, the mane either should be a bit curvier like the tail, or make the tail slightly more angular in some way (as un-specific as that is)

Tip-Tappers

• Brohoof 1

Feathers appear to be too sharp, round them a bit more.

The mane is an interesting and likable choice, however the fraying in my personal observance seems a tad distracting with its elements: Truncate the first fray so it goes /- instead of / because otherwise it looks sort of like a horn. Also ensure that if you do truncate it, it still matches the overall outline curvature limit of the mane. The two frays at the back seem a bit too curved compared to the others.

Overall, the mane either should be a bit curvier like the tail, or make the tail slightly more angular in some way (as un-specific as that is)

Tip-Tappers

The tail I am most definitely changing to match the mane. I'm not even sure why I made it so curly-whirl in the first place... HMMM! Maybe because I'm biased and like wavy things.

Anywho, as per the mane, I definitely see where you are coming from on that! I'll cut off the pointed part and keep it less like a horn and more like a Mohawk C:

Ah! And the wings. Yes. I will surely make them less sharp and pointy! :D

Thank you for your feedback <3

And... Tip-Tappers is pretty adorable :wub: