capriCopernicus

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

My friend reccomended!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Fine brother's Teens React to MLP:FiM

Hiya everypony!

I'm Capri Sun the Unicorn.

I just joined these forums so I make some friends.

I love all the ponies 

especially Vinyl Scratch and Flutters <3

anyways if you'd like rp with me go ahead and skype me!!

• Brohoof 7

Hello my friend YAY =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I'm happy to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome to this happy forums of MLP Ponies and happy pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have great and happy pony time here with all the ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=) and pony friends in this happy community of MLP Ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=))==)=) and can enjoy teh happy time here =)=)=)=)=)=)=) YAAAY =))==)=)=)=)=)=) if you have questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)

*hug =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to Mlp Forums  :pinkie:

I hope you will have a great time here. :)

I always heard about the fact, the the finebros reaction video did get some people to become bronys, but you are the first i actually saw who did. Sry bad english  :lol:

• Brohoof 6

Awesome, you saw that Fine Brothers React video, too? I loooove the React videos! This is only my third day here, and I've already made some great new friends! Everyone's really nice, I hope you enjoy your time here :) *internet hugz* lol

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here    :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends    :squee: 

sig-3978570.sig-3973082.sig-3967437.2000

• Brohoof 4

More roleplayers! Awesome!

There's an entire section dedicated to RP check it out and see what you like. People are really nice there.you can see if others want to RP through Skype, or RP in one of the many threads over there.

Feel free to add me on Skype or PM me if you have questions :)

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome to the forums - I hope you enjoy your stay with us all :D

Feel free to PM any of us if you have any questions - or add any of us as a friend (whoo, new friends :D)

I'll look forward to seeing you around :)

vinyl_scratch_and_fluttershy_by_blackcat

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-46335300-1428535530_thumb.png

Hi Capri, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a fan club for Vinyl Scratch here if you're interested, as well as for Fluttercord and Sparity. ^_^

Also, forgive me if I'm mistaken, but are you a fan of Joel from Vinesauce? :wacko: 

medium.png

• Brohoof 1