Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Funniest Name(s) You've Heard In Real Life

Fox

Share funny or odd names you've heard in real life. I get a lot of people who come in order food from my work so I hear a lot of different names, plus I've been to 9 different schools. Anyways a few names worth mentioning are Poon, Mike Hunt, and an odd name I've heard was Montgomery, don't get that name too often. I have a japanese friend named Nori; which means seaweed in Englsh.

Posted Image

However my favourite name is Luigi, because it reminds me of this guy. ^^^^^ :)

• Brohoof 1

I personally don't know a person named Richard Cranium, however I do know that this name can mean Dick head (Richard can be shortened to dick...somehow and cranium essentially means head)

• Brohoof 2

I hope this isn't too inappropriate for this forum, but my friend just told me this story the other day and it just works so perfectly for this thread!

So her aunt is a nurse in a maternity ward, and of course it involves handling baby name registration. One day she looked at a name on a certificate, and she saw it said, "Shithead", so she went to the mother to ask if it was a mistake or anything! The mother said nope, it was right, it was just supposed to be pronounced like "shih-theed".

That poor, poor child... D:

i know people named patience and joy

There was another guy i knew with the initials TB he had the nickname jabulani (meaning happiness in zulu)

• 3 weeks later...

My friend goes to a local high school and knows a girl called I Am Unique.

Her brother is something like Merman...

They must hate their parents...