MLP Forums Drawing Contest Winners  

196 users have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite image!

• Lucky Lass
    • Lurinym
    • ~Onylex
    • DanishToenails
    • Melon Blitz

Oh wow, I'm so honored to be in the top 5! Among artists who are clearly more skilled than I. x3

I don't know if the artists are allowed to vote, but I went with Melon's. They're all lovely but that one looks the prettiest to me (made me the most jealous :P).

• Brohoof 1

Oh man, I really regret entering the contest this time around.... err rather, I think maybe I should have entered a different one with a theme that I was more confident and comfortable in. :kindness:

I also kinda regret doing a traditional art and really trying to pronounce the idea that it was traditional... I may have gone too far with it and sorta tarnished it... :unsure:. Guess I kinda had the idea in mind that most of the entries were going to be digital and wanted to make a showing that you didn't have to do something digitally or be a digital artist to have awesome looking artwork. (digital art is sometimes overly glorified imo)

Also just as a suggestion for the next contest, would it be at all plausible to make the artist of each artwork anonymous until the end of the voting period?

I ask because much like the banner contests, I think if you attach a name to the artwork before the winner is announce it may result in votes being cast due to something like "member status" instead of a genuine liking and vote towards the artwork itself. (not that I'm saying anyone would actually do that just mentioning it as a suggestion) :please:

Traditional ftw. Many people tend to overlook traditional art, but I love your artwork! ;)

• Brohoof 5

All of these are sooooo beautiful, but I have to give my vote to @Lucky Lass. Twilight look absolutely gorgeous,  I fell in love with the piece.

(PS: Would it be okay to use this piece as a future avatar sometime, haha?)

• Brohoof 3

I can't stop refreshing this page. There's a possibility I might actually get third somehow! xP

(Is it just because I included Rarity? Now I know how to get a boost...)

Edited by Lurinym
  • Brohoof 3

I can't stop refreshing this page. There's a possibility I might actually get third somehow! xP

(Is it just because I included Rarity? Now I know how to get a boost...)

Dangit @Lucky Lass, I'm always like 10 behind you! Good job though, it's definately deserved. :muffins:

You guys were my favorites... had a hard time choosing between the two of you. :P

• Brohoof 1

Wow, choosing between these amazing artworks was difficult.. REALLY difficult..

Deciding between the first and the last ones.. i chose Melon's one..

I just found it more pleasing to look at, with a calmer pose..

and i also liked the vaguely defined background ;)

I wonder what next month's theme will be.. :)

Edited by AURAequine

Just wanna chime in and say I did vote on this ages ago when it was first posted. Unfortunately looks like my pick isn't gonna win (sad face). All the entries were great of course and whoever wins certainly deserves it.

Buuut. Now that I know what I'm up against Im'a just have ta try harder next time to get in the tops (insert serious face XD) Can't wait to see what the next round brings.

• Brohoof 1