The Meta has a new Oc.

Dubwave Nightshadow

This is a free commission I did for a friend here the mlpforums who had low self esteem and needed an Oc to help him branch out and find more friends. He goes by "The Meta" for now, but he says me may change it when he finds a better name. He was very pleased with the exotic pony I gave him.

I will give you the tour. The body is white, but the wings, mane, and tails are purple. Wing, left purple fire, right, purple ice. The Ice wing is lighter in color while the fire wing is Darker. 

Eyes are purple. Tail on top is his Firefox Tail, and Tail on bottom is your ice fang Tail.

The cutie Mark is a heart. Left side, is your burning spirit, and the right is his cool and calm demeanor. You can see a little shine mark on that side.

You also have hoof shoes that give a bit of a Royal feel. These are the same color as Celestia's.

Adding on, he is also a fast flyer, and he can use those wings and tails for different kinds of attacks. One burns and the other can cut and freeze. He can touch others with them as well and not hurt them as long as they are friendly. So if he wants to warm up or cool off a friend, he can use them for that too. Fire cant melt his ice wing, but it may start dripping, and water cant put our his fire wing, but it can make it steam up. If he gets mad, fire and ice can explode out as well.

Me and my crazy Imagination. Lol. :lol:

1f4bb0c73213fc5483336b3e109b2c3e-d97x8ep

• Brohoof 6