Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

dude, what. are. you. doing? O_o

You want to see my step father's favourite melee weapon? I think it can be considered as NSFW, not because of its shape or something else, but because of its material. It looks just like an ordinary stick, but the material is... yeah.

Yet it's surprisingly tough and durable. The worst thing that could happen to it is bent, or burnt terribly. Wanna to see it? :3

• Brohoof 1

You want to see my step father's favourite melee weapon? I think it can be considered as NSFW, not because of its shape or something else, but because of its material. It looks just like an ordinary stick, but the material is... yeah.

Yet it's surprisingly tough and durable. The worst thing that could happen to it is bent, or burnt terribly. Wanna to see it? :3

of course I do, now!

• Brohoof 1

of course I do, now!

Sorry. Forgot to put this in the previous post.

troll-face..png

Hmm. Not now. He's in his room. I will stalk in and take when he goes to the bathroom. You sure want to see it? XD

• Brohoof 1

Sorry. Forgot to put this in the previous post.

troll-face..png

Hmm. Not now. He's in his room. I will stalk in and take when he goes to the bathroom. You sure want to see it? XD

I am disturbed. That happens a lot lately, too often, even...

• Brohoof 1

I am disturbed. That happens a lot lately, too often, even...

Even what?

No, it's not nasty looking. It looks a lot like an ordinary wooden stick. It's just the material which is unique. :3

• Brohoof 1

ze material is wot, mate?

Leather. It's a cow's... cow's... you know... D. XD

He got it from some fallen anarchists. It's made of that 'special' leather which is stretched into a sword length. Then, so reinforce it, those anarchists inset an iron write inside that leather. It looks just like an ordinary wooden stick. :3

• Brohoof 1

Leather. It's a cow's... cow's... you know... D. XD

He got it from some fallen anarchists. It's made of that 'special' leather which is stretched into a sword length. Then, so reinforce it, those anarchists inset an iron write inside that leather. It looks just like an ordinary wooden stick. :3

oh, and what is it being used for?

(btw, maybe this all will be removed by the stuf (staff), becuz off-topic)

oh, and what is it being used for?

(btw, maybe this all will be removed by the stuf (staff), becuz off-topic)

post-10241-0-07469400-1358082334.jpg

What is this 'staff' you're talking about?

Well, since it's 's birthday, I will fulfill her request and post my photo still with my wound wandering around my forehead.

post-10241-0-99281400-1367999538_thumb.jpg
post-10241-0-50285000-1357896454.jpg
Just kidding. Here you go. :3

0xj8PdX.jpg

Well, it has recovered a bit. Last Sunday it was a nasty wide red slowly-bleeding wound. :P

I still have no idea why my post got popular though. Now I feel..

post-10241-0-27091100-1359802931.jpg

FABULOUS.
  • Brohoof 4

What is this 'staff' you're talking about?

Well, since it's 's birthday, I will fulfill her request and post my photo still with my wound wandering around my forehead.

Just kidding. Here you go. :3

img-1525646-1-0xj8PdX.jpg

Well, it has recovered a bit. Last Sunday it was a nasty wide red slowly-bleeding wound. tongue.png

I still have no idea why my post got popular though. Now I feel..

FABULOUS.

How the actual f. did you get that wound?

That doesn´t look very healthy...

(edited)
How the actual f. did you get that wound? That doesn´t look very healthy...

I... uhm... tore it. ._.

Why? I think such wounds are normal. I mean, you must see my feet. Walking kilometers long on a hot asphalt in the dry season (just between spring or summer) makes some holes on my feet. After a year, it recovered a lot, but you still can find the scars on my feet.

Edited by Sky Warden
  • Brohoof 1

I... uhm... tore it. ._.

Why? I think such wounds are normal. I mean, you must see my feet. Walking kilometers long on a hot asphalt in the dry season (just between spring or summer) makes some holes on my feet. After a year, it recovered a lot, but you still can find the scar on my feet.

I don´t know... that´s not all that normal to me.

But if that´s inevitable, or a personal thing I won´say anything.

I don´t know... that´s not all that normal to me.

But if that´s inevitable, or a personal thing I won´say anything.

Uhm... martial art. It's very ordinary for martial artists in my sect. While other sects parade kilometers away with shoes or sandals, we walked barefoot on that asphalt. Those holes were made when I was just a beginner. My Qi wasn't so good that time, so I got the effect. It's fine for me to walk barefoot like that again now.

post-10241-0-11644100-1365604753.png

It's like a local Shaolin martial art.

Don't worry. I have experienced lots of that kind of wounds in my life, and they always recovered. :3

• Brohoof 1

Uhm... martial art. It's very ordinary for martial artists in my sect. While other sects parade kilometers away with shoes or sandals, we walked barefoot on that asphalt. Those holes were made when I was just a beginner. My Qi wasn't so good that time, so I got the effect. It's fine for me to walk barefoot like that again now.

It's like a local Shaolin martial art.

Don't worry. I have experienced lots of that kind of wounds in my life, and they always recovered. :3

Wow, man, that´s pretty tough.

Eating the murder weapon

I see that!

But why? :´O

• Brohoof 1

Wow, man, that´s pretty tough.

38399036.jpg

Oops, too bad I am at school and can't use youtube.

There's a technology called animated gif. :3

• Brohoof 2