Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

The reason why I quit being Fluffle Puff is because pink hurts my eyes and further weighs down on my sanity.

@@Idyll Wisp, .

Then I suppose this is how I would look like in the opposite gender:

img-1518075-1-nic_cage_as_stephanie-enik

The forums would asplode shall I post them in here.

Oh, IT'S ON. BRING IT. Show us how handsome you are.

img-1518106-2-tumblr_m0wt200TCT1qd6lao_z

• Brohoof 1

The reason why I quit being Fluffle Puff is because pink hurts my eyes and further weighs down on my sanity.

The forums would asplode shall I post them in here.

tumblr_mnoelpvcy81stuzcvo1_500_zpscb8f13

I'll take your word for it.

This is my most recent picture. Right after I got off the Titan with a few friends and they took the picture at the wrong time. I:

attachicon.gifCAM00008.jpg

Here's some more so you'll get a better idea of what I look like xD I tend to mess around with makeup and cosplay.

Defiantly one of the best looking girls on the forum :D

And awesome job on that cosplay :D

• Brohoof 1

Defiantly one of the best looking girls on the forum biggrin.png

And awesome job on that cosplay biggrin.png

Ooh my, thank you very much!~ that means a lot to me. uwu 

Thanks! It was a pain to sew the thing down to my size, the base for it only came in XL for men. It fit

like a trash bag the first time I put it on. happy.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

...fine, I'll post something of my own.

A photo I took of myself when I visited Ancient Rome. Er, I mean the marine biology station.

post-156-0-08491500-1370118134_thumb.jpg

And while I'm at it, I'll also post some stuff from there.

I promise to upload more on my blog as soon as I can, I just have time to pick a few and put them up here.

There were critters kept in the aquariums building, and some gathered during a low tide excursion on the second week's Thursday morning.

Starting with the aquariums (aquaria?).

Ascidians (or Tunicates), the adults are sessile (fixed), but the larvae are swimmers almost identical to fish like amphioxus.

post-156-0-27557000-1370118472_thumb.jpg

There were other tanks like this, with crabs and urchins and stuff.

The main attraction of the building though, was this central basin, with large starfish and these catsharks. Here's one poking its head out of the water, I took over a dozen shots just to catch one like this.

post-156-0-63028300-1370118556_thumb.jpg

Did I mention the lab's sinks? They always contained a couple tanks and a bucket/pot with our study subjects of the day. The taps there actually provided seawater, which allowed the renewal of the water in the tanks/bucket.

post-156-0-69789300-1370118865_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah, the wind that made me sick on the first week? This is what it would do to the sea - vaporize the top of the waves into fine mist.

post-156-0-53955800-1370119348_thumb.jpg

Getting stared at by a seagull right outside your window can be a rather intense experience.

post-156-0-72194500-1370119531_thumb.jpg

Moving on to the low-tide excursion, where we wore rubber boots and carried small pots each.

Lemme begin with a view of the town.

Yes, that IS the seafloor you see below covered in seaweed (mostly fucus).post-156-0-53336800-1370119715_thumb.jpg

This one, our guide called it a "sleeper crab" because of how peaceful it was. The hand is mine btw, it counts as a photo of me, so shaddap

post-156-0-30753000-1370120023_thumb.jpg

Compare that to what he called a "swimmer crab" with flat hindlegs (which he caught and put in my pot), and the one in this photo.

post-156-0-41082800-1370120071_thumb.jpg

We also found a couple lampreys and "pillow starfish" you see here (along with two amphioxus from our first day there, not from the excursion), as well as many hermit crabs.

post-156-0-09893200-1370120219_thumb.jpg

There are five videos as well, like one of that "swimmer crab" I was talking about, but I can't upload them.

So, that's it.

Edited by Feather Spiral
  • Brohoof 7

@@Feather Spiral, So many photos, my device can't handle them all........

...fine, I'll post something of my own.

A photo I took of myself when I visited Ancient Rome. Er, I mean the marine biology station.

And while I'm at it, I'll also post some stuff from there.

I promise to upload more on my blog as soon as I can, I just have time to pick a few and put them up here.

There were critters kept in the aquariums building, and some gathered during a low tide excursion on the second week's Thursday morning.

Ascidians (or Tunicates), the adults are sessile (fixed), but the larvae are swimmers almost identical to fish like amphioxus.

attachicon.gifB aquar ascidians.JPG

There were other tanks like this, with crabs and urchins and stuff.

The main attraction of the building though, was this central basin, with large starfish and these catsharks. Here's one poking its head out of the water, I took over a dozen shots just to catch one like this.

attachicon.gifE2 aquar shark head.JPG

Did I mention the lab's sinks? They always contained a couple tanks and a bucket/pot with our study subjects of the day. The taps there actually provided seawater, which allowed the renewal of the water in the tanks/bucket.

Oh yeah, the wind that made me sick on the first week? This is what it would do to the sea - vaporize the top of the waves into fine mist.

Getting stared at by a seagull right outside your window can be a rather intense experience.

Moving on to the low-tide excursion, where we wore rubber boots and carried small pots each.

Lemme begin with a view of the town.

Yes, that IS the seafloor you see below covered in seaweed (mostly fucus).attachicon.gifL excursion townscape.JPG

This one, our guide called it a "sleeper crab" because of how peaceful it was. The hand is mine btw, it counts as a photo of me, so shaddap

attachicon.gifL11 sleepercrab1.JPG

Compare that to what he called a "swimmer crab" with flat hindlegs (which he caught and put in my pot), and the one in this photo.

attachicon.gifL15 lab stubborn crab hold.JPG

We also found a couple lampreys and "pillow starfish" you see here (along with two amphioxus from our first day there, not from the excursion), as well as many hermit crabs.

attachicon.gifL16 lab lamprey+starfish.JPG

There are five videos as well, like one of that "swimmer crab" I was talking about, but I can't upload them.

So, that's it.

So I was planning to take a photo of me, but I had to attend this cursed and damned lovely wedding first. There, I scratched my forehead too hard and tore the skin in boredom accidentally. The scar looks ridiculous. I think I will take a picture later, after the skin recovers, which may take... from seven hours to a couple of days. X3

Don't worry, I recover very fast. My finger once recovered from a bleeding in a minute, but that was a year ago when my energy was still abundant. :lol:

That thing is:

post-10241-0-31800100-1367458788.gif
  • Brohoof 2

So I was planning to take a photo of me, but I had to attend this cursed and damned lovely wedding first. There, I scratched my forehead too hard and tore the skin in boredom accidentally. The scar looks ridiculous. I think I will take a picture later, after the skin recovers, which may take... from seven hours to a couple of days. X3

Don't worry, I recover very fast. My finger once recovered from a bleeding in a minute, but that was a year ago when my energy was still abundant. laugh.png

That thing is:

Do it anyway. People find scars sexy, you know. :P

• Brohoof 2

Do it anyway. People find scars sexy, you know. tongue.png

B-but this one is round and looks like... weird. D:

We need to cast a vote for that. Make a thread which says "Do you find scars sexy or attractive?" :P

• Brohoof 1

*Deletes All Pictures of Self*

Actually this is me,

img-1519837-1-3ifUXhS.jpg

Absolutely legit, i always knew you couldn´t be that guy, he probably is a model in real life, but now we know, what a relief-

And that blood (is it?) and mask make you so much more.. authentic?

• Brohoof 1

Absolutely legit, i always knew you couldn´t be that guy, he probably is a model in real life, but now we know, what a relief-

And that blood (is it?) and mask make you so much more.. authentic?

Well F***, you found out, I didn't want anyone to actually believe me, I thought it would just go Unnoticed.

And you're right he is, I could never be like that Attractive Motherf***er.

I could dream of it, but it would never happen.

and Yes it's Blood, and thank you, it suits me doesn't it? :3

• Brohoof 1

Just picked up my first Brony shirt :3

Sorry that the pic is a little blurry, but I thought I would share my first actual pony merchandise with you guys.

img-1517018-1-img7537t.jpg

Nice, I need to get myself a brony shirt one of these days, your beard is glorious btw.

This is my most recent picture. Right after I got off the Titan with a few friends and they took the picture at the wrong time. I: attachicon.gifCAM00008.jpg Here's some more so you'll get a better idea of what I look like xD I tend to mess around with makeup and cosplay.

Wow that's some really excellent cosplay. :o
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Nice, I need to get myself a brony shirt one of these days, your beard is glorious btw.

Thanks tongue.png once again, I get that a lot.

:x

I must be getting downright crude at this point, so I apologize in advance... 

But DAYUMMMM!!!

img-1520728-3-tumblr_lh5510vYi61qzaxefo1

Edited by ~Lawful Jordo~
  • Brohoof 3