Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Create & post a cartoon version of yourself!

Prometheus

7 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Don't like my mustache? 

To be fair dude it isn't your fault haha but the toothbrush mustache often associated with Hitlers mustache haha. Like mustaches are nice though haha.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

To be fair dude it isn't your fault haha but the toothbrush mustache often associated with Hitlers mustache haha. Like mustaches are nice though haha.

The mustache used to be Charlie Chaplin's mustache and not at all associated with racism but Hitler ruined it! Just like the Nazis ruined the original Manji symbol that mean good luck by flipping the symbol and associating it with anti-semetism.

D3tOUBeUIAEsAVc.jpg.910ca435ad1fbe7529e29b295d7fef4a.jpg

But I'm getting off topic. If I remove the mustache, would I be forgiven?

• Brohoof 1

@Will Guide Bro I like thought you posted it to be funny but no I agree dude it is a classic mustache. That I feel should not be associated with anything other then being a classic mustache haha. So you don't have to do anything I just thought you posted it like as a trolling attempt or whatever haha. If that's your mustache dude then rock it bro.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

That's the closest I was able to get:

..png.3433bee05ecb26f0b3c1912ad190fc39.png

The forhead is free though. And the eyes go down on the outside, not up like here. Basically the same direction as the eyebrows. But I definitely look older and have eye rims. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3

On 2022-04-08 at 9:53 AM, ExplosionMare said:

This didn't turn out too bad, surprisingly. Don't like how the hoodie is clipping through my neck, though.

53907529_ScreenShot2022-04-08at10_51_24AM.thumb.png.b9885d382e37e228f12be02d2e01a986.png

Very nice :) . I always figured you’d have a ponytail, maybe sometimes you do :wacko: .

20 hours ago, WWolf said:

Very nice :) . I always figured you’d have a ponytail, maybe sometimes you do :wacko: .

Most of the time I do, but if I chose a ponytail on the cartoon, it would be the wrong style of hair.

You should try making a character. :pout:

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Most of the time I do, but if I chose a ponytail on the cartoon, it would be the wrong style of hair.

You should try making a character. :pout:

Ooo I see. Curly.

Heh sure :P . You can tell me how accurate it is to my actual photo :wacko: .

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow those options are limited, but here you go.

Hl0lBZy.png

Bonus! I'll give some other cartoon versions - a Sim I made of me very recently, and a hilariously inaccurate AI generated cartoon version taken from actual pictures of me:

Spoiler

G8hk7Yk.png

^Its actually somewhat accurate. Kinda. The pose here is a bit weird but even my simself looks too much like me and is thus ugly like me and thus I have to post her in a weird pose so how hideous I am doesn't show as much. xD

This AI image below is hilariously inaccurate. I don't know how they got to here from my face. Perhaps the hair is kinda accurate to the picture it took from but the rest of the features they're like "too hideous to work with, lets start from scratch!!"

wagpxlT.png

Maybe someday I'd share a more accurate AI depiction of me... but eh.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Similar to this! The lenses in my glasses are yellow and I usually wear chokers/necklaces and a faux septum ring, but that's just minor detail! :) 

Cartoonify.png

• 2 weeks later...