mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Some pics from the USATF National Junior Olympics meet.

Of course, I gotta represent my fandom. 

2ajystj.jpg

And in all my unartistic ability, I messed up a spray-on tattoo. Go me.

I fought a bear I got in a fistfight I saved kids from an orphanage I got a nosebleed. But I like the fistfight story better.

fx7iw.jpg

• Brohoof 4

oOo RIP Forums Writing Centre ;_; oOo

what am I witnessing, such a crime of fashion! My eyes! :(

I dunno man, the norm for Christmas season typically is something like this

uglychristmassweater2.jpg

I'm not sure if even Derpy Hooves could justify a fashion crime of this calibre.

Edited by Lord Bababa
  • Brohoof 2

Gonna be honest, don't take anything you see from me seriously on here. I don't go by the Lord Bababa username on anything anymore because of so many reasons including me being a jerk from time to time. This is the very condensed version of it but I'm not the same person now, I'm better. Not gonna post anymore on here so yeah.

Best picture I have of myself...

post-5726-0-91763600-1355029197_thumb.jpg

I'm not to fond of my looks and consider myself ugly, but your opinion may not be so judgemental.

So congrats, you know what I look like. Now when you see me walking down the street (Something I just about never do) you probably won't remember what I look like and will just move on.

• Brohoof 5

This is a signature.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

You look like a younger version of this dude

the_walking_dead_kenny.jpg

Edited by Lord Bababa
  • Brohoof 3

Gonna be honest, don't take anything you see from me seriously on here. I don't go by the Lord Bababa username on anything anymore because of so many reasons including me being a jerk from time to time. This is the very condensed version of it but I'm not the same person now, I'm better. Not gonna post anymore on here so yeah.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I'm not to fond of my looks and consider myself ugly, but your opinion may not be so judgemental.

So congrats, you know what I look like. Now when you see me walking down the street (Something I just about never do) you probably won't remember what I look like and will just move on.

Well you look 10x better than me. :D I find myself ugly too. :3

p0LOZ.png

Signature made by Cloud Chaser. Ask her to make you one! biggrin.png

I'm really ugly too :3

@@Motion Spark, Don't say that about yourself sparky... You're flawless, you're flawless and I love you!   x'D On a more serious note, you really aren't ugly and neither is @@One, So how 'bout you both shattap!

131026150093.gif

• Brohoof 3

Well, i decided to post another pic of miine...but much more recent and of my birthday back on the 24th November!  From left to right it's my dad, me, my sister who's three years older than me and my mom. :)

http://www.facebook.com/ajax/messaging/attachment.php?attach_id=b01c9a4479cd7292c63a115eeb3854eb&mid=id.447597698621074&hash=AQBX1ZLeI6uvRiSR

Rarity shirt FOR THE WIN! :D

Sorry guys I can't post the image, but "The extension is not allowed" or something like that. :lol:

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 1