Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Snowflake Book II (Private)

Snow Frostflame

caliber laughed, and looked at the new pony. 

who looked young...he was probably that age when he started adventuring. 

and he grinned wider when snowflake asked him to back him up. "you know frostflame...experience is the best teacher. let her come along. she'll fight for her life, and get stronger. dont worry...if things get too much for her, we could just deal with whatever it is she's struggling with."

he nudged darkmane. "amirite?"

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"alright fine she can come along..." "YAY" "just make your way to the Vanhoover port at 1400 hours tomorrow... Vanhoover is quite the distance from here so I'd suggest you guys tag along with me to Ponyville and we'll take a train then spend the night at a hotel" Snowflake went down the forest trail "he always worries about me and treats me like I'm a delicate flower... oh where are my manners I'm Ember his younger sister..." she said while waving her hoof she was wearing the exact same attire as Snowflake except the dark blue bits were a dark red and her coat was a light red... she was also a unicorn and had the same eye color as Snowflake

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

@@Snowflake Frostflame *Alamo watches Snowflake walk away and turns his head to Ember* "Well good to meetcha name's Alamo but you probably already knew that since I'm often left behind at base to keep it in great condition and improve on it, but none the less, just saying in case you didn't, well I'll get to know you better later but I got to hurry and grab some supplies, can't be leaving empty hooved!" *Alamo yells as he runs back into the base and towards his room.

Edited by Catsle