Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Forming collaboration for animation project. Help wanted

Nova Ink

I Am Working on a MLP And Super Smash Bros Crossover Animated Movie and i need help to get out of under production i have 21 people helping me so far but i need more people i need a co director who could help me with plans and organisation i need animators, writers, artist and voice actors/actress to help me with this

i kinda know how to animate still learning on it but i do know how to use flash in a basic way i need help with my story so far in my project and i need you guys help if you can help me that would be great add me at Skype by (darcybelle3) And thank you for the support : >

Do you have any experience in using animation software, illustration, editing, writing? It is hard to see exactly what you are looking for and likewise what you bring to the table yourself for anyone to provide substantive assistance.

well i am a very basic animator i have a lot of skill on Photoshop and some skills in adobe flash i am looking for a co director, animators, writers and artist

can anyone help me with writing or co directing?

well i am a very basic animator i have a lot of skill on Photoshop and some skills in adobe flash i am looking for a co director, animators, writers and artist

can anyone help me with writing or co directing?

I can write, co-direct and make the music...but I prefer just to co-direct and make the music...I can write lyrics if you need them. 

So basically you're looking for people who will make everything for you to make your dream come true?

I still wonder what do you plan to be your contribution to the project.

So basically you're looking for people who will make everything for you to make your dream come true?

I still wonder what do you plan to be your contribution to the project.

Project management/director is a thing. My occupation is based around it ;)