Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Gothic Pony Fanclub

ManaMinori

Spoiler

UPDATE- 4/8/18- This fanthread, formerly known as the "Moonlight Raven" fanclub, will undergo changes in order to accommodate the many additional gothic-themed ponies that have been shown within the MLP:FiM series. I will be merging this fanclub with the "Inky Rose" fanclub thread, and all future discussions, art, etc. will be hosted in this thread.

Welcome! This is a fanthread for the gothic ponies of Equestria. First off, we have "Moonlight Raven" who first made her debut in the MLP:FiM season 5 episode 14, "Canterlot Boutique". (credit goes to Cipher, for finding her name tagged in Derpibooru)*

post-23572-0-30692500-1442276476.jpg

Firedog created a poll for users to have fun voting for their own names for her.

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll415243xb22449e4-17

*Her name will be changed if DHX writers get final say

Next up is Inky Rose, who first debut in "Honest Apple".

33f09dd69e65824c84db5b653d545a6b7fc4be56v2_hq.thumb.jpg.23e8fb9e52347d848215d4bf69fcd2d1.jpg

A nameless, gothic stallion, who also appeared in "Honest Apple".

medium.png.27a0684e269c6c6e8b363a6e35ea05ec.png

and an Edward Scissorhands pony who made his appearance in "Fake it Til You Make it."

4b2ef80c35ad9b5ef7dcfcf5cf1e8f2e83536659v2_hq.jpg.53920d7e56141f4162bda0ce7ff14e9f.jpg

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 5

• 4 weeks later...

How is it possible that this thread isn't pages long already? I know she had only a few lines in a single episode and she probably won't be seen ever again but come on! In 2013 she would have a ton of fanart, a slew of fanfics and dedicated cosplayers in a week. Oh, wait, it's 2015.

She needs more love, because she deserves it - a cool, collected individual that seems a lot like Raven from Teen Titans cannot be forgotten just like this. Atleast she got that awesome plushie!

How is it possible that this thread isn't pages long already? I know she had only a few lines in a single episode and she probably won't be seen ever again but come on! In 2013 she would have a ton of fanart, a slew of fanfics and dedicated cosplayers in a week. Oh, wait, it's 2015.

She needs more love, because she deserves it - a cool, collected individual that seems a lot like Raven from Teen Titans cannot be forgotten just like this. Atleast she got that awesome plushie!

I have no earthly idea, so your guess is as good as mine. I can't even wrap my head around the lack of posts in discussion and fangirling-/boying of her, here, since there were tons of topics and memes about her, right when she appeared in the episode.

I agree she needs a lot more love in all forms. Discussion, fanart, plushies, cosplays....

• 2 months later...

Apparently she was present at Twilight's Friendship lecture in Cutie Re-Mark:

GZGxfI2.png

Maybe not all is lost... She may have been forgotten by the fandom, but I hope to see her occasionally in the background, witnessing the events with her trademark unamused expression.

Ehh, I just don't know what went wrong, fandom.

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently she was present at Twilight's Friendship lecture in Cutie Re-Mark:

sig-4327887.GZGxfI2.png

Maybe not all is lost... She may have been forgotten by the fandom, but I hope to see her occasionally in the background, witnessing the events with her trademark unamused expression.

Ehh, I just don't know what went wrong, fandom.

ha! Good catch! Nicd that she got a cameo so early on. Hope she comes again, with another speaking role and more mane 6 interaction.

Sad she's been forgotten so quickly by the fandom, after her explosive popularity.

Shame on you, fandom

• 1 month later...

Wow, I like the name.  The moment I saw her she put me in the mind of Raven from Teen Titans.  I would definitely be interested in an episode or five about her.

yeah, she definitely gives that feeling. (Though I like the name Resonant Nights for her a lot more) I hope she gets an episode, too. Perhaps just aiming for one, so far.

Baby steps.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
(edited)

THIS POST IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Edited by (Delete) NoOneImportant
And I can't wait to see you and once again free you

• 10 months later...