Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Search for a New Life

RarityLuna

Looking closely at what Midnight pointed out, Electrobolt nodded. "Yeah, they do look like Luna and Celestia..." he spoke. Then, looking over to the back of the room, he saw what looked like a throne. He proceeded to walk over to the throne, as he wondered whether this was where the princesses rested during the day, or night for Luna.

notices some kind of broken armor in the corner, "hey check this out.... it looks like Nightmares dosent it?" the chest piece of nightmare moon lay on the ground, midnight picked it up and put it on, "hey look im nightmare moon." he giggled, and tried his best impression, "you little FOALS." but he just cant do it and burst into laughing fits.

smiling he decided to keep it on, no harm, plus it might be worth something, "hey....you know how to get out of here electro?"

(i have to go to work, so im gonna be silent for 6-7 hours, so if you want to control midnight, ill give you like 1000 internets, hes shy, and keeps a few secrets, if you want to know who alex is, just look at his profile X3)

Edited by Midnight Moon

((I had no idea when this was made and I'm very late.I'm just going to check in right now))

''Is..Is it safe out there?'' Said a Black Coated Colt popping out of a hole in the ground. ''Why are you ponies here?I have not seen a Pony since my hometown Sunny Fields Disappeared for no good reason at all.Can I travel with you Ponies?I need a new home..Its O.K it you say no.'' Said the Colt Flying out of the hole.''My name is Shadow Flash.Just call me ''Shadow'' for short.How did you Ponies get here?''

"Um, alright then..." Electrobolt said, confused a bit at the sudden appearance of Shadow. Looking back to Midnight, he replied, "No... I don't really know how to get out of here, myself..." He let out a sigh as even though he had found Midnight, he had no idea on how to get back outside.

A faint orange glow grew around the corner of a hallway. Draft, his red lantern dangling from his mouth and Jasmin entered the room.

"Oh, there you guys are," Draft said, "what are you guys doing way down here?"

Draft chuckled lightly.

"Heh, yeah, well there doesn't seem to be anything here. These ruins are..."

Draft's eyes widened as he stared past Midnight, Shadow and Electro.

"Wh...wha..."

From around the corner of a crumbling archway a shadow stretched across the floor. Whatever the shadow belonged to crept closer and closer to the bend, each step landing with a soft crackly sound causing a small burst of light to momentarily dispel its own shadow.

"Uhh, guys," Draft said, swallowing and taking a step back, "I th-think we'd better g-get out of here!"

Edited by TotalOverflow

Electrobolt suddenly found himself get surrounded by a blast of light before he realized he was back outside. "Wh-what... What just happened???" he asked, completely confused. He continued to look around at the group, confused, before he saw Jasmin walk out of the ruins and collapsing. "Wait, forget us, what happened to her?" He then hurried over to Jasmin and laid down next to her, worried about her.

Meanwhile, the blue pegasus continued following the footprints of what she suspects to be her friends, and then it led to some ruins, once she saw it, she nearly panicked "Oh no! Could they, c-could it be? This can't be happening! They got kidnapped and are being held in t-t-those ruins? N-no!" But then she heard some noise inside, and after hearing it, she shoved her negative assumptions aside and said "NO! You are not hurting my friends! Hang on! Starry's coming!!" The blue pegasus then made her way through the ruins and towards the room where the noise is coming from, and then she got there "You are not hurting my friends!!!" but her expression changed when she saw the ponies alive and well "Oh thank goodness your all right!" but she saw them looking at her in an awkward way "Eh? Why are you all looking at me like that? It's me, Starry Sky! Um, your favorite uh... pony that studies the stars?" She said with a weak smile

Edited by Narutardedscum

Cloud finally managed to cone down from the high he was in. And now that his head was clearer, he began to question whether or not it was the medication that made him that way or if it was the soft touch and angelic voice of Lovely as she cared for him. He noticed the ithers simply rushing into the castle, he shook his head, "Bet you ten bits they're all lost in there" he said to Lovely.

turns around, "oh.....whew, its just you starry," he chuckled and hugged her akwardly, "thought you were a shadow that was trying to kill us," he smiled, "old architect can make a pony jumpy." he urned back to draft, "come on, draft, starry had to have come from somewhere, we can follow her way in, to get out,"

he turned back, "think you can lead us out the way you came?"

"Um, I'm sorry, I-I-I lost my way here too, I didn't have any sense of where I was going within the ruins, I'm so sorry!" Her eyes started to shed tears "I'm so sorry I brought up more problems to you guys with my clumsiness," Then Starry started crying "Waaaah! huhuhuh! I-I-I'm so stoopiiiiii-hi-hi-hi-hid!" Then she moved to the corner and curled up in a fetal position.

(OOC: Okay, this might be awkward)

Edited by Narutardedscum

"What was that thing??" Draft asked, still a little shaken, "It looked like...electricity or something!"

He looked around the area, a long hallway with a moth eaten scarlet carpet lining the floor. A few holes in the ceiling let in daylight, and mossy vines crawled along the insides of the walls.

"I don't recognize this place," Draft said, "can't even tell how far up or down we are."

He picked up his lantern again and blew on the weak flame until it sparked and flared up, revealing a large mural of a fanged monster on the wall not two inches from his nose.

"ACK!" he shouted, jumping back. Catching his breath he chuckled weakly at himself. "Heh, just...just a picture."

Leaning forward he examined it a little closer. The creature in the drawing was dark and winged with a deep purple crown accentuating its horn.

"I think it's Nightmare Moon," Draft remarked, making a note on his scroll.

"I wonder...do you think there's a drawing of that...other thing down here?" He walked a little down the hall examining the walls.

Edited by TotalOverflow

Starry wiped her tears away, "I'm sorry, I became sensitive after that incident, I always kept to myself, but now that I have friends like you ponies, I uh, I guess I'll be fine, if I stick to you guys." Then she stood up, "Forgive me, I tend to get emotional at times." she made a bow

"no problem starry." midnight follows draft, with electro and starry in tow,

"it could be," keeps his ears back and takes a picture, that bit of history was a little sensitive for him, "drawing her as a fanged creature that prayed on unknowing little ponies, was a way to make ponies more scared of her, and luna by extension."

midnight looked up at the painting, a mix of disgust and admiration was on his face.

Letting a light chuckle escape from his mouth, Electrobolt said, "Hey, don't worry about it, Starry." He then looked over to Draft and noticed the mural of a fanged creature. *That looks interesting...* he thought. Then when he heard Draft speak about that other thing he had seen earlier, he shook his head. "I don't know, but I'm not really sure if I want to find out right now..." He then looked back to Jasmin, as he sad down next to her once more.

midnight shakes his head, the chest piece weighing him down a bit, but he continues on, "electro, starry, jasmin, come on, we still gotta get out of here."

(i dunno who is lost, and who isnt XD, lets take a head count before we go any further.)

Cloud sighed, he was the only one who did not enter, "Should've known better than to just sprint in their like that" he muttered. He opened his wings and flew up into a window where he saw the others finally, "Having fun in this maze of a castle?" he asked sarcastically