Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your opinion of Sassy Saddles?

KillerKingBakudan

39 users have voted

1. 1. What do you think of her?

• I love her!
    • She's just there.
    • She's a bitch, and I hate her.

Eh her disign look like a flue da le recolour. not to mention look like G3 Rainbow Dash!

As for the buiness yeah, yeah didn't Rarity put her hoof down, she in charge of SAssy not the other way around. Her word is LAW!

I like Sassy as a character, I thought she was a nice villain, but not so much a villain as someone who needed to learn and just needed some help learning and I hope she appears more this season.

Edited by MLPFanatic34

Okay, added a third choice.

The very fact she proposed an assembly line shows she never understood Rarity. She only thinks about herself. The least she could have done was consult her before opening, but she was so confident in her business model that, like so many greedy corporations in real life, she missed the point of the whole profession. Fashion is art, and like any form of art, you can't make it work if you're not putting your heart into it. Above all, success is nothing if you're not happy. Rarity was having none of it. And Sassy calling the boutique her own makes me wonder if she's the reason those other boutiques failed.

Like i said in my first post she wants to redeem herself and learn from Rarity, in the end she said she will apply Rarity's rules at her next job.

Rarity actually bothered me more than Sassy in this episode. After her dealings with backstabbing Surri- I would have thought she would be MORE ASSERTIVE regarding her career.   I never thought I'd say this, but maybe she needs some lessons from...   Fluttershy?

In the end everything was just fine, Rarity does not need lessons from anyone.

Edited by FrozenSpark

I don't love her, but I don't hate her either. Where's the "I like her" and "I dislike her" options? :P

I would say I like her, though. She had good intentions, questionable at times, and her redemption was rather quick. I hope we get to see more of her in the future, at least in Canterlot episodes~

I like the way she talks and looks and makes a good couple with Rarity.

And her intentions weren't as bad as one thinks. But no way are they going to convince me that she represents Hasbro's marketing side and sympathize with them.

Edited by cider float

I love her accent, first off, but something I was very put off by was the fact of how they made her look throughout the episode, they tried to really make her seem kinda 'villainy'. They gave her a sinister look at one point and it just made me wonder, did she actually have a motive or was she just a victim of doing terrible business? It made the moral and her character seemed jumbled, but I still like her overall. She has a very nice design. Also, I like how she was the ace in the hole for the the cliche that almost happened.

She is a good character, would love to see more of her in a more positive light.

I love her. Her design, her little "sayings", not too big on her voice, though. And everyone already pretty much pointed out how she wasnt intentionally being "bad".

She was going by a "if you want something done right, do it yourself" mindset. She wanted what was best for the business and, well, she DID do a damn good job of it, but at Rarity's expense.

Sassy saddles is now one of my fav pones.

In the end everything was just fine, Rarity does not need lessons from anyone.

I know, I was just annoyed that it took Rarity so long to do anything- instead of just "Letting the professional handle it"

post-24370-0-93609300-1443018139.jpg

It kind of reminded me of this

I think Sassy Saddles might make it pretty hard to side with Rarity because Sassy Saddles is good at presentation and she was only doing the best at what she's good at. She didn't seem like she was maliciously trying to overshadow Rarity what she did was her passion. A bit insensitive and misunderstood but not evil. If she just up and left with a huff when Rarity suggested she do what she wanted to do than yeah she's not going to be liked by bronies but she sort of woke up from her zeal and realized that Rarity was suffocating from her passion.

I know, I was just annoyed that it took Rarity so long to do anything- instead of just "Letting the professional handle it"

attachicon.gifprof.jpg

It kind of reminded me of this

Running a Canterlot boutique was a something new for Rarity of course she didn't had a perfect start, it was one of those episodes when the hero learns from mistakes.

Edited by FrozenSpark

She certainly wasn't being intentionaly bad. She just wanted the best for Rarity's business. She saw her mistakes, and works to fix them, so she isn't bad. She could end up being like Discord by the end of the season for all we know.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...