Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Beta Testers For Pony Fps Prototype

Nintenboy195

In a week or two, I may release a demo of my Pony Fps Prototype. And I would like to have some people to come and try it out before I release it, So in case there is something I can fix, I will know before its released and have it fixed up. In case you haven't  heard of this game, please have a look at this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tvyC6V0Zw0

That video was from a little while back though. It has had some significant updates since then.

What I need!

1: People that I can rely on to give me updated and information on any bugs/glitches found in the beta.

2: Information on what I can do to improve! I need to know what I can do in order to give the best experience possible! 

3: Don't be shy! Give constructive criticism.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I would like!

1: Somepony who can capture a computer screen. (This is something I can do myself, but i know people can do it better.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will let the first fifteen who volunteer take the role. And please let me know if you are on a mac or windows. So I know which ver to send you.  PM if interested! And until then, I'll talk to you ponies later!