searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

In Dwite's defense, he did mention it when signing up, as an addendum to the character sheet. I seem to recall that being a thing.

Well I just picked a while bouquet of oopsie daisies.

• Brohoof 1

@@Fractured

Since I'm fighting Celestia, if she ever uses her unnatural powers, I would like to know about it. 

If she does, you'll know. She's still in first form, by the way; she slipped into second for an instant to make her first attack, but she's sorta just having fun with this. And why not, for the time being?  :lol:

(edited)

@@Mars Orbit,

It's alright. And J.R's right, it's time to end this argument.

Speaking of which, wanna fight Ice?

I would love to see what Copper can do against a basic pony. :D

Edited by J.R.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

@@J.R.

Sure thing.  This'll be in a different timeline, right?

@@Fractured

Alright.  Since the Super form lasts longer now thanks to Luna healing Copper, we might be able to see it.  :)

Your resident Sonic the Hedgehog fan. Props to Laika for the sig.

img-36272-1-img-36272-1-sig-4437804.1459086805-rjjkjd.png

My Equestrian Empire Characters: Copper Strikes and Princess Celestia (EVE Version of Copper Strikes)

@@J.R.

You didn't answer my question.  Is this in a different timeline or not?  Because after the fight with Celestia, Copper's done for the day.

Your resident Sonic the Hedgehog fan. Props to Laika for the sig.

img-36272-1-img-36272-1-sig-4437804.1459086805-rjjkjd.png

My Equestrian Empire Characters: Copper Strikes and Princess Celestia (EVE Version of Copper Strikes)

@@J.R.

You didn't answer my question.  Is this in a different timeline or not?  Because after the fight with Celestia, Copper's done for the day.

Of course. It'll have to be.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

@@J.R.

All I needed to know.  Thank you.   :proud:

Y'all two still need to decide on the arena before the match starts. Just saying. :P

Bud, I don't have the authority to kick you out. I'm making you aware of the rules. Its not an argument, I'm just trying to let you know. No ones telling you to stop, I'm trying to help you improve

Mars, you're literally babe XD

Crap, I have to babes now XD 

sig-33647.rsz_wolves-wolves-20471683-900

wow, this is still going on? Anyone want to make a valiant attempt at telling me what's going on in the RP right now?

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg

wow, this is still going on? Anyone want to make a valiant attempt at telling me what's going on in the RP right now?

>Copper showed up and challenged Luna, because, why not.

>Immediately after that, Raze challenged Luna, to redeem himself or something. They're chill now.

>Copper is currently fighting Celestia.

>Caliber is fighting Lektra

>Legend of the Three Swords is a thing

>Cloaked pony sitting outside the Arena

>Uh

>Hotdogs

• Brohoof 1

2uyqhld.jpg

Okay... After intensive work shifts brought about by coworkers quitting... I think I can FINALLY and formally return. XD

• Brohoof 2

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control... Even over his own will.

2l7vqa.jpg

So how should I approach getting Into this again if I want to introduce a new character who's motivation is fame?

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg