searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

Ok, so doing this quick.

For personal reasons I'll be on hiatus untill the 1st of December, which will lead to either my return or resignation. 

If you're in a scenario with me... Just write yourselves out... Or wait. Because I simply don't have the time now. That's about it. 

Everyone, a Nightmare Night perty will occur in the RP when Halloween happens IRL. If you're still stuck, and wanna be part of the event, then we'll drag it out into November. XD

Hello pplz :) o/)

I'd like to join the fun with this RP and se how it goes and so

My start OC is Flearia Dragondanser, Later also want to add my other OC but she isn't ready for it yet "Still training"

Cheers ;)

She looks very good. I like the idea of her powers being fueled by her surroundings.

Just checking, but have you read all of the rules on page 1?

• Brohoof 1

Yes I have read them :) and slo added some specials to them here as answers.

1. All OCs are welcome after review.

2. No unfair matches. (Ex. Fire vs Water)

""She can use "atm" fire and ice spells. so how does that work?

3. Weapons and gadgets are allowed. But only if they always have said objects. That means if your OC doesn't normally have it, its out.

"Her pet is inside her horn and she always carry 3  manuals.

4. Both RP'ers must want to fight.

"No fight yet"

5. No arenas that are unfair or weigh in only one OC's favor. (Ex. An ocean arena when there's a merpony vs. An earth pony)

"Gotcha"

6. OP characters are allowed, but only if your challenging another OP OC.

"Is she to op??"

7. Please don't make it to where your OC can survive everything, and still fight.

"No comment"

8. Griffons, teen dragons, zebras, etcetera. They are all allowed.

9. No fights to the death.

"Don't wanna lose her :'(

10. No more than 3 matches may happen at any time. 

11. No one-shoting

"No fun in it :P

12. Tag-teams are allowed.

"yay"

13. Challenging the Champion with an OP OC is prohibited.

Edited by Flearia
  • Brohoof 2

2. No unfair matches. (Ex. Fire vs Water) ""She can use "atm" fire and ice spells. so how does that work?

As long as the fight is fair. Currently there aren't that many OCs that use fire or ice, so you're ok.

Looks like you got everything understood. :)

Cheers, arena contestants; news! :love:  Those of you who are itching to fight now have the option to make a second post with one character, purely for the purposes of challenging someone in the arena. This rule is in effect even if one or both characters are in the SOL, so you can have your cake and eat it too. The only rule is that the arena fight "ends" after the match is concluded, while the SOL continues on regardless.

Having said that, all characters are now open to be challenged again. Same rules apply, i.e both parties must agree to the fight, but other than that, challenge away! :lol:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't quite catch that rule easily because probably im dumb XD

What does it exactly mean mainly? :D

(I was out for a long time because of Tacoma's "Va-ca")

What this RP was for originally was for tournament battles, giving way to SOL eventually. This gives you the option to go back to that; you can challenge other players with your character as usual, but now you can take your OC out of the SOL section and make a completely separate post for them in the RP for the purposes of the fight.

For instance, Trixie is currently locked up in an arc right now, and so's your character , I believe. But, if we wanted to, we could still challenge each other. We'd just make two new posts with our characters, labeling it as "tournament" or something similar, and then we'd go through the challenge as normal. When we're done, it closes, and it's back to SOL again. :lol:

Just to make sure I read this right....

Basically I could have another challenged fight on different posts labelled "Tournament", while my actual main SOL (Even while already fighting someone) is on pause or still active?

Edited by DarkusX

Just to make sure I read this right....

Basically I could have another challenged fight on different posts labelled "Tournament", while my actual main SOL (Even while already fighting someone) is on pause or still active?

Exactly right. :lol:  The only restriction is that you can only have one "official" tournament fight running at any time, SOL included. That doesn't account for street fights and such in the SOL, though, so you can still have those.

Exactly right. :lol:  The only restriction is that you can only have one "official" tournament fight running at any time, SOL included. That doesn't account for street fights and such in the SOL, though, so you can still have those.

Great

Now I just need someone to challenge and figure out how I would simply start it off. :twi:

Great

Now I just need someone to challenge and figure out how I would simply start it off. :twi:

I'm avalible to try it out ;)

If you guys both agree that you want to fight, than all you need to do after that is select a location to fight (it can be literally anywhere, as long as it's fair to the both of you). Once that's done, the princesses (as played by me) introduce you,  and you can go back and forth from there.

By the way, as it says on the first page of the OOC, both canon and OC characters are available to fight. Don't be afraid to throw down against one of them, either. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I'm avalible to try it out ;)

Well I accept your challenge Flearia.

Just one thing... did the DM accepted your OC yet by pm or something so this could actually work? :dash:

If you guys both agree that you want to fight, than all you need to do after that is select a location to fight (it can be literally anywhere, as long as it's fair to the both of you). Once that's done, the princesses (as played by me) introduce you,  and you can go back and forth from there.

By the way, as it says on the first page of the OOC, both canon and OC characters are available to fight. Don't be afraid to throw down against one of them, either. :lol:

Gotcha :wacko:

I'm not sure :/ Nop no private pm about it so... we'll se :o

I didn't seem to send you anything, so I apologize if we overlooked you. :adorkable:  We'll make our decision, if we haven't already, and get back to you as soon as possible. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

A Helpful Notification, Heavily Belated:

I am writing a novel this month. Last month, I was on a drive to update all my fimfics.

As such, those are the reasons for both my previous absence and what will very likely be a continuing hiatus.

I'm sorry... :(

Im coming up with lots of new dark arcane magic spells or techniques for Falza  to back-up his dark magic mastery trait, and I especially finally found his long forgotten Fan-Blade's schematics on paper.

(I drew it way before out of free-time inspiration.... even before Falza was an ideal OC)

The schematics shows me his sword's original mechanics, because without it was just too hard XD.

Is it ok if I add them in? :ooh:

Edited by DarkusX