Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

(edited)

all im saying is, know when your oc is gonna lose, y'know?

*casts side-glance at Manikin Mask*

...because not everyone can see when its time to say 'okay my oc lost'.

What? I do what I want.

Besides, Luna won; no harm in dragging crap out, especially when you come up with new ideas on the fly that you can't hold back on trying out.

That's the thing about Raze as well, a sort of hubris, if you will: sometimes, especially if he really wants it, he doesn't know when to quit.

Edited by The Sad Manikin Mask

ah, must thou assume?

people dont wanna seem rude, for calling other people out. XD 

because honestly....in terms of roleplay, power-playing, meta-gaming, and god-modding are...REALLY big no-no's.

Yeah I know.

Too late to fix it.

Look, I'm sorry alright?

Please refrain from doing so in the future as it will be very much appreciated by everyone. Thank you. :)

Well I haven't been on here for months and haven't Rp'es for longer than that, so... my skills are rusty.

Even the best of us make basic mistakes. Apology accepted. :D

Well I haven't been on here for months and haven't Rp'es for longer than that, so... my skills are rusty.

i know. just never thought you'd forget the golden rules. y'know. which're orchestrated in every guide to roleplaying, ever, and widely known as the three major 'whatever you do, dont do this'...  :fluttershy: not sure how you forgot that, but remembered all the details of your oc.  :ooh:

#SelectiveMemoryAmirite

So much of that going on there. Automatic hitting without letting the other player respond, multiple attacks under impending doom. Also just multiple attacks in general. All's well that ends well though.

• Brohoof 1

Try to train at the most intense level you can imagine for months after learning how to transform at will with everything, from fighting with your fore-hooves, to magic, to swords.  And to top it off, he can improve and grow in natural fighting, like he did against Luna.  

I'll be honest, didn't read far enough to see if y'all cleared it up. But believe me when I say it's unanimous, it's been talked about, we all think Copper is OP, and despite the training, we don't believe him coming close to beating Celestia is even plausible, at least not until after several attempts. We could believe you could beat Twilight, but that's about it as far as the princesses go. Well...maybe not Twilight, I think we agreed Twilight, but i'm not sure.

I just don't think it's all that fair to have this discussion without informing you of what everyone thinks. Not trying to single you out, or not trying to call BS, I'm just sharing the thoughts of the group. Because, I don't want one or two people calling something out and then not tell you, yes, everyone has. 

I swear, watch beause I'm too lazy to read, that it has already been solved. If not, yay me. If it has been solved, this sucks worse than Canada.

I don't take rp'ing seriously enough.

He's my babe ^ Everyone else, back off. :lol: 

@@Robin Hood

So you're saying OP characters aren't allowed in this RP?  Because I'm PRETTY damn sure that in the OP of this thread says overpowered characters are allowed.

But can we just drop it?  Like J.R said, let the fight be the outcome and not the OOC.

So you're saying OP characters aren't allowed in this RP?  Because I'm PRETTY damn sure that in the OP of this thread says overpowered characters are allowed.

But can we just drop it?  Like J.R said, let the fight be the outcome and not the OOC.

Hey buddy pal friend, I was looking through the character sheet (or whatever its called) the one in your signature, so I was probably reading the wrong one and if I am just let me know, but I saw no mention of this super form.

@@Mars Orbit

That's because it's the one for the Equestrian Empire section of the forum.  I'm thinking of making a sheet for Copper's super form as soon as I get my head canon figured out completely.  :)

@@Mars Orbit

That's because it's the one for the Equestrian Empire section of the forum.  I'm thinking of making a sheet for Copper's super form as soon as I get my head canon figured out completely.  :)

Hey, friend buddy pal, I went ahead and found the other one: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/copper-strikes-r9148 , it's a copy paste so the same contents. No super form mention.

Someone let me know if I'm wrong, but friend pal buddy pal guy, but lemme show you a rule: "3. Weapons and gadgets are allowed. But only if they always have said objects. That means if your OC doesn't normally have it, its out". And also: "81.) New rule actually, this is important. Before you fight someone, you have to say all of what your character possesses for the fight. We once had someone when a fight based off the fact they just poofed an object out of no where... that was really unfair... So don't be that guy".

:)

@@Mars Orbit

Again, will make a sheet for super form as soon as I get my head canon figured out.  You're making it tough for me to stay here since you're acting this way.  I'm only wanting to RP, not get into an argument over a silly mistake I made.

@@Mars Orbit

Again, will make a sheet for super form as soon as I get my head canon figured out.  You're making it tough for me to stay here since you're acting this way.  I'm only wanting to RP, not get into an argument over a silly mistake I made.

Bud, I don't have the authority to kick you out.

I'm making you aware of the rules. Its not an argument, I'm just trying to let you know.

No ones telling you to stop, I'm trying to help you improve