Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey Guys

Wonderbolt

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?:

Google is your friend.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

After seeing the hype on the internet and thinking it looked cute, I just had to watch it and the rest is history xD

Hey Everypony.

Am Wonderbolt I have been a fan of MLP since about April, Rainbow Dash is my favourite pony :dash:

I am from the UK, so yeah hi guys.

Edited by Wonderbolt
  • Brohoof 10

Welcome to the forum Wonderbolt, it's nice to meet you :)

If you need any help with anything then feel free to send me a pm, I'll be happy to help you out.

Have fun exploring the forum! :)

• Brohoof 8

Hey, @Wonderbolt! Welcome to the MLP forums! It's great to have you here in this wonderful community of ponies and I hope you have an awesome time while you're here and get to enjoy being here. :dash: If you want, feel free to message a member here at any time. B)

• Brohoof 7

Hy and welcome to Mlp Forums, Wonderbolt  :pinkie:

I hope you will have a wonderful time here  :love:

If you want to make a Sig, you have to click on your name on the top right, and then click " My Settings ".

Then the Option Signature shows up fifth.

And if you want to have a picture in your siganture, make sure the picture isnt bigger than 600 x 100 pixels .

And to add a Picture you have to upload it first on sites like directupload.net for example, and then simply put the link of the image in your signature and it should work. ( except the image was already the right size and you found it uploaded on a site anyways, then you simply have to open the image in a new tap and put the url in the signature )

Hope this helps  ;)

Edited by PsychoTwi
  • Brohoof 7

Hi Wonderbolt! Are you part of the wonderbolts?! Tell Spitfire i said hi! Anyways, welcome to MLP Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here and make new friends! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, or send me a PM.

sig-4127933.2247-welcome-my-little-pony-

• Brohoof 5

Nope, no Sig option showing up, maybe you need a set number of posts.

Yup, you need to progress from 'Blank Flank' to 'Muffin' (5 posts afaik, and posts in this section don't count).

Then you can add a sig.

P.S.

Hello!

Edited by DJW
  • Brohoof 4

Hi there Wonderbolt! ^.^      :) Happy to have you aboard! 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!     :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.     ;)

• Brohoof 5

hello =)=) its nice to meet you =)=) welcome here in the happy forum site of ponies and friends of MLP forum =)=)=) I hope you can enjoy the happy time here with all ponies meeting many friends and being happy here =)=)=) If you have any questions fele fre to ask =)=)=)!

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4132637.sig-4132506.sig-4130725.sig-

• Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome to the Forums, I hope you enjoy it here and if you ever need any help fitting in you can always PM any of the Members in these forums.

• Brohoof 3