Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Redraw Group, art sharing to improve drawing skills

Seamore Sandwich

(edited)

@@icyfire888

Go right ahead! Nice work by the way! If you find something you would like to try your hand at redrawing, feel free to do that, and if you have anything else you would like to see someone else try drawing, go ahead and post that.

To anyone else who is reading this, this group is always open to new members, and there is no need to ask permission to join as long as you follow the rules.

Edit: I just added that to the rules in the OP.

I will be on vacation all week, so I will have plenty of time to start drawing a bit more. My personal goals this week I hope to do for this group are to do at least one maybe two redraws, and hopefully draw a dragon. As I said before, my dragons are a higher quality than my MLP stuff. Although, I could try looking a bit more for the old drawings...

Edited by Seamore Sandwich
  • Brohoof 1

The pony with horns looks like EnzoAquila

Ok, I'm going to try. Here is an art drawn by me:

That's because it is EnzoAquila. :D

That is a nice drawing you have but I don't think I am able to redraw that in any decent form.

Wow! This is a cool thread! Would you all mind if I joined it? Here is some of my artwork!

sig-4173957.concerned_coco_pommel_portra

That's a nice picture of Coco. I have been wanting to draw pony headshots for awhile so I guess I will be redrawing your picture :D

• Brohoof 3

That byurd reminds me of some zentangles stuff. I'll have to try that out after I finish one of Cruki's images.

Because it is zentangles! I discovered that style of art and found it very fitting for my obsession for small details...

• Brohoof 1

Just found some of my old stuff. Feel free to redraw if you want

Here's a Frankenstein:

post-34436-0-90122100-1445700976_thumb.jpeg

And here's an unfinished, partly metal dragon (the feathers you see are meant to be metal, along with the headpiece). I know the body is a little sloppy, but it's from a long time ago, and it's unfinished anyway. I drew dragons for different types including fire, lightning, water, ice, air, metal, darkness, and earth. There were more than that, too.

post-34436-0-26629700-1445701557_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

This is the big drawing I have been working for fun. I am going to work on the rose soon. Feel free to try and redraw this Attached Thumbnails

I see a Rave - has Jonas seen this yet?  (It's wicked cool!) 

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...

I finally found time to draw something, but it's another original piece. If anyone wants to do a redraw of it, go ahead. It's a necklace with magical properties, allowing a siren to transform into a Pegasus for as long as she wears it. If it starts glowing, the whole thing glows, not just the gem because it is made of Everwood, a type of wood with extremely high levels of magic. Everwood is used to give an item the highest possible levels of enchantments.

post-34436-0-15437100-1448343055_thumb.jpeg

• 2 months later...

Just found some of my old stuff. Feel free to redraw if you want

Here's a Frankenstein:

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

@@Seamore Sandwich: I redrew your picture of "Frank."

post-26550-0-04820800-1454432275_thumb.jpg

I submitted the above redraw to deviantART, and, in the description, I included a link to both your dA page and to the original piece.  Here's the link to the redraw if you want a look at said description: Redraw - Frank.

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings ponies of all sorts! My journey for riches hath led me here! I see now an exquisite art show!

As the common rule of trade "Equivalent Exchange".

Perhaps I shall show you two of my creations. And then I may leave, your pockets lined a tad lighter.

"Thief! your posting two and only making one!"

HAHA YES! Alas a thieves ever searching hands like hooks, set him into such predicaments...

Ah but what can you do dear mare, for in this city of darkness, naught but cloak and dagger.

Farewell! shall I be back to lighten your show of its valuables? Or make it larger?

post-35819-0-25440500-1455216230_thumb.jpg

post-35819-0-87520500-1455216236_thumb.jpg