Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions My first question

Redblood
Go to solution Solved by JonasDarkmane,

I don't have time to check the setting or FAQ so this question is so simple.How do I change my member title and my group??????

For a quick answer and if you want to skip the text below, this question has already been answered here

You can change your member title if you donate money to this site. Changing your title is not accessible to normal members. Once you donate to the site, you will be moved to a new group called "Donator" and you will be able to change your member title as long as you are a donator. The more money you donate, the longer you are a donator. 

If you have any interest in becoming a donator, you can check out over here: 

post-28830-0-33031200-1444409561_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I don't have time to check the setting or FAQ so this question is so simple.How do I change my member title and my group??????

You have to either Subscribe or donate to the MLP Forums in order to switch you Member title.

• Brohoof 2

You need to be a donor to the website for that feature.

For a quick answer and if you want to skip the text below, this question has already been answered here

You can change your member title if you donate money to this site. Changing your title is not accessible to normal members. Once you donate to the site, you will be moved to a new group called "Donator" and you will be able to change your member title as long as you are a donator. The more money you donate, the longer you are a donator. 

If you have any interest in becoming a donator, you can check out over here: 

You have to either Subscribe or donate to the MLP Forums in order to switch you Member title.

It seems that you received the answers that you needed.. thrice the ammount ^^

So I can call this a day and lock this topic. sunshine_80_anim_gif.gif

• Brohoof 5