Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [OOC]Grand Galloping Galla RP 2015

Your Nightly Spectre

Stupid 3/4 perspective...I hate working with you.

Almost done. Just need to reimagine her mane and I'll be golden. Anyone else want a show-style vector? I'm thinking of doing a group shot anyway (because apparently, I'm a masochist).

@@AmberDust,

That is fine, perhaps it could be said they are both running a little late.

Just in case you can't tell, Mythos is picking Amber up where she lives/is staying in Canterlot.

@,

I would be fine if you did such, it would be appreciated. Not sure what either Princess Celestia or Mythos could be wearing.

• Brohoof 1

@@AmberDust,

That is fine, perhaps it could be said they are both running a little late.

Just in case you can't tell, Mythos is picking Amber up where she lives/is staying in Canterlot.

@,

I would be fine if you did such, it would be appreciated. Not sure what either Princess Celestia or Mythos could be wearing.

I'm ready! :D Poor Amber. She's not used to being asked out, especially on such fancy occasions.

Stupid 3/4 perspective...I hate working with you.

Almost done. Just need to reimagine her mane and I'll be golden. Anyone else want a show-style vector? I'm thinking of doing a group shot anyway (because apparently, I'm a masochist).

I've already got a vector of Amber in her dress, if you want to use it instread of making one from scratch for this group shot.

Can I see what you've got so far? :D

@

I've got vectors for Second sight if you need it.

I also nee dto re-draw Enzo, since my art skills seems to have improved. My past artwork seems cringey to me now

@@EquestrianScholar,

I've been sifting through screenshots of both Galas, and it appears there are three standard looks for stallions: (bow)tie, collar and frill (think Prince Blueblood et al.), and tuxedo.

An example of the collar and frill look (the brown stallion at the bottom represents it best):

500px-Prince_Blueblood_takes_a_look_at_R

A tuxedo (top hat not required; also in the image is a collar with a button-up rather than frill):

1280x720-ZI_.jpg

@

Sure, but I'm taking one thing at a time. I'm ISTP, not ISTJ.

Edited by Wubtavia

@@AmberDust,

Well the poor mare may have trouble with Mythos' charm, he may well sweep Amber off her hooves, giving her a night to remember. Hopefully though she will be fine with him stepping away for the performance. ^^

@,

I say the tuxedo, with a purple necktie though perhaps no top hat this time around.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 1

One of the elegant ponies you might just catch a glimpse of in the ballroom:

monotone_at_the_gala_by_wubtavia-d9czoj5

Aria Rosewood in Monotone (finally...after a few months procrastination...)

@@EquestrianScholar,

I have a general idea of how the design will look, but do you have any preferred poses or expressions for Mythos? 

Edited by Wubtavia
  • Brohoof 2

@,

Well for expression, a small smile or grin is fine, as to a look of calm and confidence. On pose, no real preference though perhaps a side view and a pose suggestion either coming into or our of a small bow with one hoof up. Have him facing to the left, since that would allow him to be facing Amber with what she had for her image.

Post was all over the place because I got bored and wanted to play "how many alliterations can you fit into a single paragraph?"

Figured I'd do something other than drift idly through rooms, though.

• Brohoof 1

@

I used the dictionary more times while reading your posts than i have the entire school year

What...why? Should I not do that? I can use standard vernacular so things flow more easily, if you'd like. Which words should I fix?

@,

How does Golden Strike know Aria, if I may ask?

Edited by Wubtavia