Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pencil Copies Of Pictures. :3 [0 SLOTS REMAINING]

Holiday Agnaktor

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind, it was just some other OC but I later changed my mind soon after.

Oh okhe.  :twi:

Drawing has become really fun, because I'm listening to a recording of Markiplier's May charity livestream, and it's hilarious. It really makes things interesting. :adorkable:

Cool, I was hoping if you could do this OC instead? http://imgur.com/a/SE8h9I can wait.

No problem! It'll be in the standard pose, but you knew that already. :catface: It'll be some time before I'll get to drawing yours, as school is beginning again, but I think it won't take that long. :adorkable:

If you wouldn't mind drawing Aria, whenever you have the chance?

sig-4156955.monotone_at_the_gala_by_wubt

Unless things get too hectic. I would understand.

Aaaaand it's done! :twi:

zzV81yp.jpg

This one was waaaaaaaaay more complicated than the others, and it was really fun to draw. :twi: I listened to some tf2 trolling voice-chat while drawing this. :adorkable:

I hope you like it! :yay:

If you have a slot open... can you do this image?

sig-4176316._3867_15101525015_40a51d170c

Yeah, sure. :twi:

Hey, first picture that isn't an OC. This calls for a celebration! Cheese for everypony! Wait, no. Cheese for nopony. Which is just as much a celebration, if you don't like cheese, that is. :catface:

Yeah, sure. :twi:

Hey, first picture that isn't an OC. This calls for a celebration! Cheese for everypony! Wait, no. Cheese for nopony. Which is just as much a celebration, if you don't like cheese, that is. :catface:

Have fun drawing, I am interested to how it would turn out! B):pinkie::ph34r:

If your wondering who your drawing: It is Kagetane Hiruko from the Black Bullet (anime)

Have fun drawing, I am interested to how it would turn out! B):pinkie::ph34r:

If your wondering who your drawing: It is Kagetane Hiruko from the Black Bullet (anime)

Yeah, I figured that it would be an anime. :catface:

I'm getting a bit stressed from all the things I have to do in my spare time, so I'm dropping quite a lot of things. I won't be drawing for some time, or rarely, so requests won't be completed frequently. I'm sorry, everypony. :(