Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need help with name for pegasus OC :)

PonyPal123

Ok so I have a female OC that I am working on she doesn't have a name and I don't have a good enough picture her but I will describe her as best as I can and any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Race: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: 3 Paw Prints or a Paw Print with a Feather

Colours: not sure

What she does for a living: She cares greatly for animals of all sorts and is an excellent animal tracker.

Personality: She is quite a cool pony like rainbow dash, brave and not afraid of a challenge although when it comes to helping her animal friends she is very caring. She loves flying and exploring and has hopes to one day open an animal shelter for all the injured or abandoned animals she finds where she helps them recuperate she also is studying medicine.

Also this is for another pony but I need help thinking of a name for a young tomboy like pegasus filly who is going to be a dancer but she doesn't have her cutie mark yet (sort of like a cutie mark crusader) and I don't want her name to be something obvious like ballerina but something that is cute.

So yeah any help will be appreciated :squee:

For the care giver I can see her having a name with lovewell or lovestrong in it.  (Hope Lovestrong)  

For the dancer you can give homage to a legend with the name Ginger Twostep.  Ginger being a tribute to Ginger Rogers.  

• Brohoof 1

I like EMT Bronies Lovestrong idea, It sounds really good, but I would add an animal related element to it. Maybe something like Pride Lovestrong. Pride being a reference to a group of lions. You get the idea.

As for the dancer, I don't know. I am good at coming up with names, but I am completely blanking out on this one. Sometimes it is a good idea to use physical features as inspiration for a name.

Edited by McDude
  • Brohoof 1

I am good at coming up with names, but I am completely blanking out on this one. Sometimes it is a good idea to use physical features as inspiration for a name.

I couldn't agree more, a description of your chracters physical appearance helps with making names.

• Brohoof 1

post-30844-0-13841600-1445578712_thumb.png

I couldn't agree more, a description of your chracters physical appearance helps with making names.

Ok well I don't have a picture of her but has a side fringe half covering one of her eyes and a high up long wavy pony tail. I am not certain with her colour but I am thing for her body maybe a light tan and for her mane a burgundy sort of colour with a lavender streak.

We can name it based on her Cutie mark, might we take a look?

Ok well I haven't decided yet but it will be one of these

post-30844-0-13841600-1445578712_thumb.png

Hope this helps

• Brohoof 1