Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

adventure Fan Fiction topic: Good, Meh, or Don't Post It?

Kronos the Revenant

Here's the jist of it: War, generals, soldiers, Chrysalis, Sombra, enemy gryphons and dragons, group of five alicorn colts that are soldiers and a boy band. Good or not. I've already written out the three trilogies of fan fictions related to this overall plot with the finale in two parts (Just like the series, I just realized). I've had this written out on a journal ever since high school and jsut to warn you, there are a few questionable scene that made the guys laugh and shocked girls, jsut a heads up. Should I post it or not? Be as honest as possible. If given the green light, I'll post the first story of the arc that I've already typed up months ago. I;m just looking for a place to publish this. thank you for your feedback.

Disclaimer: This fan fiction has nothing to do with my current OC. In fact, this fan fiction is about my previous OC, General Arcane. I'm currrently writing a fan fic about Kronos.

Edited by Kronos

Hmmm... there is a lot going on, from the sound of it. Doesn't sound like my cup of tea, but I don't know. You should ask yourself: Do you like it? Your description is kind of vague, so I can't really tell you if it sounds good or not, so my advice is to post it if you think it is a decent story. Maybe others will too. You won't know until others actually read it. Follow your gut, man.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm... there is a lot going on, from the sound of it. Doesn't sound like my cup of tea, but I don't know. You should ask yourself: Do you like it? Your description is kind of vague, so I can't really tell you if it sounds good or not, so my advice is to post it if you think it is a decent story. Maybe others will too. You won't know until others actually read it. Follow your gut, man.

Thanks, man. Love that someone actually thinks this way about it. I think I'll upload the first part of the stroy arc because of it. thanks.

• Brohoof 1