What did you think?  

208 users have voted

1. 1. What did you think?

• I hated it!
    • I didn't like it.
    • It was...meh.
    • I enjoyed it.
    • I LOVED IT!!!

am I the only one that marvels on the strength of pony teeth that they can bite through crystals and rocks??

also the planes trains and automobiles reference seemed a bit.. SHIPPY.

AND I DON'T WANT THE WOOORLD TO SEE MEEEE

7WxD1y.png

look at those puckered lips.. those bedroom eyes...

• Brohoof 1

Click each below to see my work!

Music | Art: | Spirituality | Chat

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:Marble Pie + Big Mac. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I like this ship better than even FleetfootMac.

---

So. That was the new writer. I must say that I expect only the best from the newest writer in the crew, because this episode was AMAZING!! And that's not only because Applejack and Pinkie Pie are best ponies xP

Anyways, that's what little I have to say right now. Season 5 is best season~

I am not horse fame, I am horse fam~

Twitter: @ToothpasteThy

<3

sitting in my chair watching this episode, and after the 20mins or so... and I was very happy out of 10 i'd give it a 81/2  and was thoroughly satisfied with the episode. keep it up MLP!

Here is my Episode review for those who wish to watch 

P.S much better quality vid on my part from now on enjoy if you wish.

Edited by EmeraldBolt/Sapphire

1836177199_sig28.png.074b68d950ee2b4bff97c2d9294d4122.png
PonyvilleLive! Check out our awesome range of music, podcasts, video and more!
My various Roleplay Characters

You know I think I liked the Big Mac-Cheerilee relationship better! Don't you think so?

I'll go with CherriMarbleTosh, now.

Hey; They're equines in a universe where females seeme to outnumber males. Plus, Marble Pie seems to be a nice replacement for Fluttershy. She's basically an even shyer, rock-themed Fluttershy.

As for the "cousin" thing; Even if the Pies & Apples were related, it's probably so distant that it wouldn't really matter.

As much as I liked FlutterMac, I somehow feel she should be with Bulk Biceps (whom I envision as a more muscular Mike Nelson acting as Reb Brown if he were human, it's easier to visualize and Mike's so cute, especially on MST3K).

For all who are saying that Hearths Warming Eve is the pony equallevent of christmas, and that it is out of place that it comes before Nightmare Night (the pony equallevent of Halloween), keep this in mind, by next Thursday retail stores will be removing Halloween stuff and replacing it with christmas stuff. Stores start shoving christmas down our throats before Halloween. So, it is a fact that the christmas season starts before Halloween.

Also, it is a fact that Apple Jack dose'nt always cry on the inside, as seen in this episode as well as when Apple Bloom got her cutie mark a couple weeks ago.

Also, Hearthswarming, despite all it's Yuletide trappings, seems to also echo a bit of Thanksgiving and July 4th (I'm American, sorry) as far as purpose/origins. It's about friendship, family, giving thanks and founding a new country.

But I agree that it's odd for it to come BEFORE the "Halloween/Nightmare Night" episode.

OMG YES!! I thought it was super sweet. Plus I love how they fit a little bit of Twilight and Spike into most (if not all) episodes. I love learning of their past before the show starts. It makes them more "human".

You don't like it? Lol I thought it was funny.

So I'm totally shipping Marble Pie and Big Mac now!! They were so cute together!! I mean they are on the same vocal level even. I just see them sitting around sipping cider or something saying "Eyup" and "Mmhmm." It's a little predictable, but I'm loving how they are throwing those types of things in for the older audences as well.

OMG I saw that and my ship was long out of port. I loved seeing them together. Plus if the Apples and Pies weren't related before they may as well be now...But because of the fact that they are possibly related it makes me worried that we will never see anything come of it even though the "relation" is so far apart it doesn't really matter. I'm worried all kids are going to think is that "Ew their related" or something like that so the MLP fandom may never see them together....Thoughts anyone?

In fact, I think Marble & Mac can sort of communicate without speaking. Sort of like how Big Mac says "Eeyup/Nope" for every different purpose and folks just know what he means. A weird, almost telepathic/body language type communication.

I mean....Pinkie's got her "Pinkie Sense".

I think the Pie's weird rock obsession is connected to their faith as well as livelihood. They not only mine and farm rocks but rocks apparently have a very deep spiritual significance. There's even a magical stone that does matchmaking that they mentioned to Granny Smith. Holder's Boulder (which may or may not be a dragon egg) has brought good luck, peace and prosperity to the family. Stones are sacred to them, hence everything being rock-themed, even down to the holidays and food.

I guess there's some sort of weird, Mennonite-like stone-based religion that they follow (I think of them as Mennonites because if they were Amish, they probably would've shunned Pinkie for being the Party Gal who lives like and with the outside world).

I have a nickname for Marble Pie, "Marbleshy". She's so CUTE!

Edited by Pinkiesister75

I have been waiting for another 'Pinkie Apple Pie' episode, and my goodness it didn't disappoint! This season is just incredible, each time I think I've found a new favourite of the season, another pops right up! This one will definitely remain special for me, Pinkie and AJ together is one of my favourite friendships. Marble Pie was adorable, but I particularly loved the interaction between Apple Bloom and Maud. :squee: I doubt this episode will leave my top 5 ever, it was rooftastic!  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:

I gotta say, it was a very enjoyable episode. I wouldn't call it amazing, but it was a nice little slice of life story.

Also, Pinkie's been a lot less outbursty this season, minus a couple hiccups here and there.

I was looking forward to this new episode, it was aired at my birthday :catface:

Anyway, what I like about the episode is that we get to learn a little more about Pinkie Pie's family; of course, we already knew Maud from before, but I liked how she became friends with Applebloom :DD We also get to know different personalities in her family; Limestone is hotheaded and nearly always angry (STAY AWAY FROM THAT BOULDER :angry:) and Marble is as shy (if not more) than Fluttershy :) Counting Maud, that family is really diversified :lol: Also, her parents seems to be strict, but they're sympathetic :)

I laughed a bit when we saw the Rock soup :lol: "That's totally what we expected :lie:" How do they eat these rocks? :wacko:

I felt kinda sad at the end, when Pinkie and Applejack exchanged sad "Hearth's Warming Eve" :'c Even if I knew it was going to be alright ^_^

To conclude, I really like that episode, oh, and we need more Big Mac X Marble Pie *^*

And once again, we have a case of Poor Communication Kills

Could've avoided this plot if Pinkie had been a little more forthcoming with her family's traditions instead of saying "We do that too!"

No...no you do not

Would've been much more enjoyable if we had longer scenes of the Apples and Pies sharing traditions, instead, we have some 20 minutes of cringe-inducing of Applejack being an idiot and everything that could've made this enjoyable was rushed

Ah well, nothing's perfect and I'm firmly against MarbleMac as a pairing

• Brohoof 2

"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."

YouTube | FiMFic

Around the fandom Pinkie's other two sisters are known as Inkie (Marble), and Blinkie (Limestone) To go along with "Pinkie" and... Maud. All the other Pie family is named after rocks.

>_> Boring...

:maud: This one's about rocks. They're all about rocks...

:catface: LOL!

:lol: This is gonna be fun!

Fun Fact:

A maud is actually a gray striped plaid cloak, formerly worn by shepherds in Scotland (what Maud Pie is wearing).

May Providence favor thee well, and to thou comfort our humble homestead bring.

Edited by Pop-Tart
  • Brohoof 2

-Insert Really Cool Signature Here-

My main OC is Flame Mist

If nothing goes right, go left.

My only regret is that I have... ponitis.

Um not sure what to think of this episode.
although does remind me that our traditons are differnt but dam it as cringe worthy to watch. I don't know not really laugh out loud funny or intersting to watch for me. just applejack being cringed out by thier way blah blah blah "maud pie' episode AGIAN, with new dressing.

On a side note, my family doesn't focus on presents all that much mostly about hanging with family.