Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

i literally cannot come up with a creative halloween costume. please help.

Exalus

Hello everypony, or everyone. i need help. i can't come up with an all hallows eve costume and it is literally behind the corner. please give me suggestions.

Go random as possible. One year, I went trick or treating wearing full body fox themed pajamas, a clock on a chain, a Derpy plush strapped to my shoulder, a fancy hat, and a Guy Fawkes mask. 

I claimed to be going as "the internet" that year. 

• Brohoof 4

You can wear a suit, and preferably go with a nice suitcase too - tell everyone "you're from the goverment and you're here to help".

Ronald Reagan once said those are the most terryfying words in the english language, so it's totally Halloween appropriate.

• Brohoof 2

Well I'm not that creative either but you could try maybe cosplaying as a MLP or any character you like! 

Don't bother on what costume you'll wear Halloween is all about having fun! As long as you're dressed with something "unusual" you have a costume ;)

• Brohoof 1

1: Get a friend.

2: Get a pic of them in their Halloween costume.

3: Get said pic blown up to a size easily visible.

4: Affix it to your chest.

5: Go around & claim to be the 'Ghost of Halloween Future', and make sure they see the pic.

6: Send your friend to the door after you've been there.

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...

Well, been thinking about that for a while, but they kind of sound more like an elaborate cosplay then a costume, buuuut...

Was thinking, like the Headless Horseman from warcraft. Build the shoulders up past your head, wear some gauze or some medival armor/tunic with small holes in it to see out of, put some green lights into a full helmet and place that on top, and bam, got yourself a removable ghostly head.

Or the abominations from warcraft too. Which, basically are giant bloated zombies. Wear some puffy white costume and tape or glue some fake loose organs to the front and you got your megazombie! I'm sure theres some cheap fake organs everywhere this time of the year!

Mind you, does seem you'd need some sort of a budget to manage these...

@@Exalus Hello There :). Because the subject of this topic doesn't have much potential to start a discussion and once the question has been answered, the discussion ends. This question would be best asked through a status update or even a blog.

Please remember that when creating topics, you are trying to start a large discussion about a certain subject with members of the forums where anyone can easily join the discussion and give their opinion. 

Locking.