Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey....where did it go?

Gizmo

So I was browsing through Cloudsdale for a bit, looking for something to have a bit of fun in, and then I remembered, "Hey what ever happened with that 'Choose your path' read though thing... I remember it being Sticky I think, but what happened to it?". Did it get abandoned or was it too much of a hassle? Will we ever see if come back? Or if possible, would the original author be willing to let someone revive the thread?

But most of all, I'm just curious what happened to the thread... I miss it :(

Wasen't Finest the thread creator?

If he was, that might have caused some problems since he having a hard time getting on the internet.

Aww okay, I found it. I really liked it for the most that hes done with it... And without internet it would be hard to contact him to ask him about letting someone revive it, I don't want to just take it without even asking :/

It still exists, but Finest abandoned it. Because it's an interactive literary work, I moved the starting point's thread to the Fan Fiction section of Octavia's Hall: http://mlpforums.com/topic/1470-the-beginning-start-here/

All the other topics have been moved to Cloudsdale Archives; however, none of the links to them are broken if you start at the above linked thread.