First attempt at drawing Flutters~

Snuggle Fiend

The first drawing of a pone that I (kinda) finished and put love and attention into ^ ^
It's supposed to look like she's lying in bed...oh well. I tried :3post-28506-0-42876800-1446402173_thumb.png
Critique is welcome, I need it to improve. (I'm pretty new to this pony drawing stuff)

• Brohoof 12

Wow, it looks very cute, i almost want to have that as an avatar because it looks so cute  :pinkie:

I specially like the hair, because the line of the hair, isnt just a line as in many other drawings, it actually looks like hair by you.

And the eyes are also looking good  :)

Just the yellow outlines of fluttershy and the white background combined, hurt my eyes a little.

You should have used a different background color.

But other than that, very cute  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Oh my bucking, you gave me heart attack because it's so ho-cuuuuuteee! Great drawing! :3

Awwwww, very cute! I really like this drawing. ^^  Looks very good!

Thanks! ^ ^ That means a lot, I might start producing art more frequently, if I can think of any ideas... :S

Wow, it looks very cute, i almost want to have that as an avatar because it looks so cute  :pinkie:

I specially like the hair, because the line of the hair, isnt just a line as in many other drawings, it actually looks like hair by you.

And the eyes are also looking good  :)

Just the yellow outlines of fluttershy and the white background combined, hurt my eyes a little.

You should have used a different background color.

But other than that, very cute  :wub:

Yus, I do appreciate that it looks a little unfinished...I'm sorry if this hurts your eyes...I should get around to finishing it soon, it's just the outline is so scruffy. It's a little hard to fill :\

I appreciate the advice! ^ ^

• Brohoof 3

i love thid drawing i cant say much in the way of critique but i think the front but of hair(the left) need to be a little longer (unless its meant to be a young fluttershy) other than that its prefect well done you !!