Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Good evening, everypony!

taryncoda03

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I'm a 27 year old pegasister from Iowa.  I love anime and playing video games.  I have a boyfriend who I have been with for a year, he has yet to be introduced to this wonderful world but once we move in together he will know.  ;)  He lives 3 hours away from me so we don't see each other very often.  I work in the restaurant industry at the fanciest restaurant in the city.  Sometimes I like it, other times I wish I could be making money doing something more fun.  I think we all wish we had a fun job.  Unless of course, you do have a fun job and then you're all set!   :)

I spend the majority of my time outside of work just being alone.  One of the reasons I came here is to make long lasting friendships because I am tired of being lonely.  The only times I ever get to see any friends seems to be when we get together for anime conventions.  I wish I saw them more but for some reason when they come to town they don't let me know they are here so we can hang out.  It makes me sad, but what can you do?  I have told them to let me know when they are in town and they still don't, they usually just go and hang out with my sister.   :(   So I really, really, really hope that I can make some good friends here.  

I go to anime conventions here in Iowa, Nebraska, and I'll be going to one in Kansas City next year so maybe if any of you live close and go to those we can meet up and hang out?   :)   I have a feeling I will be spending a lot of time here.  I'm up for making friends of all ages, you don't have to be around my age group to be my friend.  My heart is open to everypony!  :wub:

Oh!  I should mention my favorite ponies!  Well, before I even started watching the show I have always loved Princess Celestia because she is just so beautiful.  I do like her character in the show too.  My other favorites (so far) include Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Princess Cadance, and Discord is starting to grow on me.  My favorite episode(s) so far have been Cadance's wedding.

If you want to know anything more then please feel free to send me an e-mail!  I would love, love, love to start talking to any of you and get to making new friends!   

• Brohoof 9

Hello and welcome to the MLP forums, @taryncoda03! It's great to have you here joining this wonderful place full of so many awesome ponies! :squee: I hope you have tons of fun and get to meet many amazing friends and have a great time! :pinkie: If you want, you can message a member here at any time. :ooh:

• Brohoof 8

Well then, Hello and welcome to Mlp Forums, taryncoda03 !  :pinkie:

I hope you will have a wonderful time here !  :love:

And if you have any questions, ( as already stated above me, somewhere  :lol:  ) you can send a message to pretty much everyone here !  :)

• Brohoof 6

A FELLOW IOWAN!!

i live in iowa as well in the ames area, currently going to Iowa state university. there arnt many of us Iowan bronies and pegasisters out here. its cool to meet another fellow fan of the show in the gen. area.

welcome to MLP forums. you will find every topic under the sun on this forum ranging from show discussion to content creations all the way to things completely non pony related. be prepared to make lots of friend here and also spend too much time on the website (i know i do).

i hope you enjoy the forums fellow Iowan!

Edited by Shadow_Dash
  • Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forum taryncoda03, hope you have a nice time.

If you need any help with anything then feel free to send me a pm, I'll be happy to help you out.

Have fun exploring the forum! :)

• Brohoof 6

Hello Taryncoda, its nice to meet you. Welcome to forums =) I like anime too :) I am sure you ll have wonderful time with your pony friends. If you want to talk about animes, you can always send PM. See you around =) '''

• Brohoof 4

Oh, hello to Eyeowa! Welcome to the Herd, @@taryncoda03.

I spend the majority of my time outside of work just being alone.  One of the reasons I came here is to make long lasting friendships because I am tired of being lonely.

I totally understand you. Now you are my sis. Nopony should be lonely. XD

Edited by Crypty Script
  • Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). Don't be afraid of jumping in :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends :squee:.

sig-4204604.sig-4204556.sig-4200585.sig-

• Brohoof 3