Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

BlackHole(TimeLord)

I'm Josiah Stark, I'm fourteen years old, love video games, hope to start a youtube channel, I'm working on writing my first book(https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qSGTrVnQVKWSNsXkl3JzBFyfb9Cdznwbvd51hLFdPV0/edit?usp=sharing), and love sci-fi. There was one episode that really caught my eye, when Rainbow Dash got Tank. The part where Tank was lifting the boulder off of her. I felt like I was there before. Like I was just somepony that just so happened to look down and see that happening. But I digress. When I found the Show I was losing all sense of feeling. happyness, love, sadness, anger, I was becoming apathetic. I'm glad I found the show. It showed me how to be empathetic. I follow my dad in what I can do. I can help someone with their problems and give advice. You will find me on steam under the same name as the name I am on this site. I wake up at 4:00AM on most days. I do have two personalities(kinda it's wibbly wobbly). The depressed, sad, insane me(BlackHole) and then average me.

Edited by Black Hole(TimeLord)
  • Brohoof 9

Hello and welcome to the MLP forums, ! It's good to have you here taking part in this great community full of nice ponies to meet. :squee: If you want, feel free to message a member here at any time. :kindness: I hope you have a wonderful time while you're here and get to meet some great friends here and enjoy. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 7

Hello Josiah, its nice to meet you. Welcome to forums my friend. I hope you like here and have a great time with your new friends. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. Have fun =) '''

• Brohoof 4

hello and welcome to the forums!

you will find every topic you could think of on this cite, make lots of new friends, and have some fun.

if you like to give other people advice, after you get 40 posts you can go to the life advice section and give some. i like to do that once in a while, its fun.

other than that enjoy the forums!

if you ever have any questions just pm me or anyone. we are all friendly.

• Brohoof 4

welcome to the herd, the more the merrier PM me if you need anything or some help also I have tend to have moved into the RP space so you need any help there or are wondering just reach out. But yet again welcome nice to have you aboard, plus nice personal story nice to see MLP has still got it's magic (no pun intended) 

post-35804-0-86103000-1447810351_thumb.jpg

post-35804-0-89181700-1447810363.jpg

• Brohoof 5

welcome to the herd, the more the merrier PM me if you need anything or some help also I have tend to have moved into the RP space so you need any help there or are wondering just reach out. But yet again welcome nice to have you aboard, plus nice personal story nice to see MLP has still got it's magic (no pun intended) 

Funny thing about the story. That's completely true. I imagined it long before that episode came out. I felt like I always had that memory. In fact I have my theories. They need improvement though. My main theory is that a universe only exists if a mind perceives it. Well it's partly my theory someone else came up with the basis of it.  

• Brohoof 5

Hi there Josiah! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!   :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4218335.sig-4217397.sig-4215959.sig-

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...