Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Become A Vegetarian To Go To Equestria?

GXPBlast

Becoming Vegetarian To Go To Equestria?  

54 users have voted

1. 1. Would You Give Up Meat To Go To Equestria?

• Yes, I will give it up to live an awesome life with the ponies
    • No, will reject the offer and stay on meat eating Earth
    • Already a Vegetarian/Vegan, will not be a problem

Well, I actually do have a lot of vegetables I like. Steamed Broccoli, Steamed Squash, Steamed Zucchini, Corn, Carrots.....

Mmm, I could eat a whole truckload of carrots if I were to only have one food for the rest of my life, but my mom probably wouldn't let me.

So yeah, I could change to vegetarian for that purpose.

Edited by Flyer

Well, considering the fact that if I were to go through a magical portal to Equestria, I'd turn into a pony, and ponies are herbivores, I'd pretty much have to give up on eating meat for the sake of my own health over there. It's worth it if it means I get to see the ponies

• Brohoof 1

Yeah. I'd have to give Equestria a go first to make sure I like it. If I just remained human there might not be much point. Also, Equestria has demons, monsters and laser shooting princesses. If I liked it I'd be happy to go veggie.

Nope. I would never give up meat completely for anything, because I like it too much. Aside from that the very prospect of living in Equestria doesn't draw me at all, so it's not much of an incentive.

But you can't eat hay because you're a human so you couldn't eat that either. 

yes we could, We adapt to a LOT of things, after i adjust to my equestrian diet, I would get twilight to turn me into a pony, NO ARGUING ABOUT IT, I WILL CHANGE FORM WHEN I GET TO EQUESTRIA, OP, YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

Edited by DANUTERCISD

I would become a vegetarian to go to Equestria. However, I would be unhappy if I was a human in Equestria. I would much rather become a vegetarian, then find some way to turn into a pony. LOL

:P

I used to be a vegetarian for years, until i had to (sadly) give it up because of health reasons, if i could, i would still refrain from meat or animal products, but that's not how my body wants to work, so.... But since ponies are built for just vegetarian foods, it would be an easy transition for me.

Already vegiterian, so no problem. Guessing no turning into a pony through potions or unicorn magic, though?

As I said clearly in this thread scenario, no you have to remain human there is no alternatives, become a vegetarian, or stay on earth as a meat eater. No other option.