Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Become A Vegetarian To Go To Equestria?

GXPBlast

Becoming Vegetarian To Go To Equestria?  

54 users have voted

1. 1. Would You Give Up Meat To Go To Equestria?

• Yes, I will give it up to live an awesome life with the ponies
    • No, will reject the offer and stay on meat eating Earth
    • Already a Vegetarian/Vegan, will not be a problem

You have been been offered to live in Equestria but there is a catch. You cannot become a pony and must remain human, and have to give up your meat diet. If you decline any of these you cannot go to Equestria.

As a human some of us are meat eaters. In Equestria all of the ponies are vegetarians, but also eat eggs and dairy so are not vegan which could make it easier to transition.

How would you handle the sudden change in diet? Also which pony would be you go to for help in your transition to vegetarianism as an outside species? Basically a pony that could best help you deal with your meat craving through your transition and could cook great receipts.

Obviously non meat eaters on the forum would not have a problem, but to those who eat meat, would you be willing to give up your meat eating diet to live in Equestria?

Edited by GXPBlast
  • Brohoof 1

Seems like a small change to make if you really want to live in Equestria.

If I wanted to live there that badly, i'd do it.

I eat a lot of meat. I love it. I live off a meat-based diet. But I would give it up in a heartbeat and would hardly even miss it, if the offer was presented. Not a single argument, sign me up.

• Brohoof 2

Oh hell yes I would. I'm a bit of a vicious carnivore and this would be some pretty good motivation to try different foods. It wouldn't be easy because I'm practically carnivorous, but I have a feeling my stubbornness and reward would keep me on track.

As for someone to keep me from relapsing, I'd have to go with flutters. I don't know why, but she seems like the type that would know a few good emergency recipes. And her kindness would be much appreciated, positive reinforcement helps me a lot more than negative reinforcement.

Well tough choice, give up meat and live with a bunch of awesome ponies, or stay in the human world. Decisions decisions.... Guess there are trade-offs in everything isn't there? Well if I did choose to live in Equestria I would definitely stop eating meat (my diet consists mostly of vegetables anyway so it wouldn't be that hard). But if I did occasionally eat meat, I would eat ONLY kragadiles.

• Brohoof 1

Could have been worse. I was already planning on becoming vegetarian anyway. It would be nice to be able to go back though. Also, if I had to go to some pony who would help me with a transition it would be Fluttershy. Actually that's probably a terrible idea. Angel would distract me. What can I say? I love me some rabbit stew.

• Brohoof 1

Hey now, I voted based on the presumption that I had to become a vegetarian (because ponies are vegetarians), not that I had to stay human.

If I had to stay human I probably wouldn't bother. I also don't think it's possible to stay human while traveling to Equestria anyway.

Fruits, nuts, berries, vegetables, fish, etc

Fish is a LIVING thing, sorry no fish for you in Equestria lol.

I also don't think it's possible to stay human while traveling to Equestria anyway.

Who says? Is it because you dont think its physically possible due to diet and other reasons? Or because you just have that head cannon.

Besides there are many different sapient species living in Equestria so a human should not be an issue as long as you follow their customs and such.

Also for the sake for this thread, yes you have to be human or you cannot go to happy land :)

Plus having hands and such could be of benefit to ponies for massaging, labor, cuddles, helping Twilight with organizing, and other things lol

• Brohoof 1

Who says? Is it because you dont think its physically possible due to diet and other reasons? Or because you just have that head cannon.

Yeah, I really should see a doctor about the concussive projectile device on my shoulders.

No no, what I meant is that creatures that don't exist in one world have consistently transformed into something else in crossing. The comics' parallel world has all the same races, so nobody transforms if they cross -- but in Equestria Girls, cartoon ponies become humans and vice versa, and dragons turn into dogs.

I don't think it's possible within the confines set by the show canon so far, to stay human while traveling to Equestria.

• Brohoof 1

Fish is a LIVING thing, sorry no fish for you in Equestria lol.

Besides there are many different sapient species living in Equestria so a human should not be an issue as long as you follow their customs and such.

Also for the sake for this thread, yes you have to be human or you cannot go to happy land :)

Plus having hands and such could be of benefit to ponies for massaging, labor, cuddles, helping Twilight with organizing, and other things lol

Well my friend, Plant is a live thing too, dont be hypocrital okay, we all need kill to survive, plants are part of one biome, and trees all this is alive...

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, I really should see a doctor about the concussive projectile device on my shoulders.

No no, what I meant is that creatures that don't exist in one world have consistently transformed into something else in crossing. The comics' parallel world has all the same races, so nobody transforms if they cross -- but in Equestria Girls, cartoon ponies become humans and vice versa, and dragons turn into dogs.

I don't think it's possible within the confines set by the show canon so far, to stay human while traveling to Equestria.

Well that depends, if we are going on the mirror as a form of transportation. The mirror itself may have transformation magic. Plus in the last Equestria Girls movie, when those random portals opened up, humans almost fell though Equetria and parts of their body that was hanging halfway through the portal remained human intact. So it could be just a mirror issue.

But, even so, you could be teleported into Equestria through other magic in this scenario. Anything is possible.

Well my friend, Plant is a live thing too, dont be hypocrital okay, we all need kill to survive, plants are part of one biome, and trees all this is alive...

We are talking living things with an intelligence, brain, eyes, beating heart, organs and such. Plus the ponies do not eat fish, so you would have to adapt to that diet or stay on Earth.

Edited by GXPBlast
  • Brohoof 1

We are talking living things with an intelligence, brain, eyes, beating heart, organs and such. Plus the ponies do not eat fish, so you would have to adapt to that diet or stay on Earth.

Well, still is ALIVE if u show to me the trees isnt alive and dont have fellings to, u cant talk this, i really dont care, because you all think in start of society then have away of life just killing plants and this things, eating vegan or vegetarian things, think about this...well, anyways, for me nothing can change one good and big meat  :wub:

• Brohoof 2

Well, still is ALIVE if u show to me the trees isnt alive and dont have fellings to, u cant talk this, i really dont care, because you all think in start of society then have away of life just killing plants and this things, eating vegan or vegetarian things, think about this...well, anyways, for me nothing can change one good and big meat  :wub:

I know, in equestria what would be in a humans diet? Nothing, humans don't eat grass, hay, rubies, etc.

• Brohoof 1