Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When will season 3 begin?

FruitRiver

You never no what sorts of this they'll do with the show for the third season. Maybe they have only 13 episodes so they have time to work on a super movie of some sorts.

I have also read that they are simply going to have the seasons be 13 episodes each to lighten the workload for the developers, and to decrease the time between the release date for each season.

Just my two cents really, I apologize if theories similar to this have already been brought up, but 19 pages is quite a trek to go before making a post.

I'd agree with what many ponies are saying on this thread and say that, yeah, Season 3 will probably premiere at the beginning of September. Can't come soon enough!!! :D

Is September actually confirmed? Is there a specific date? D:

Anyways, I could live... I think. I have other things to watch now as well!

Waiting game has re-started. 30 more days till season 3 if it comes out on the first of September...

Where did you get this source? Is it really the 1st of September that it comes out?

Anyone that can confirm this?

Waiting game has re-started. 30 more days till season 3 if it comes out on the first of September...

Where did you get this source? Is it really the 1st of September that it comes out?

Anyone that can confirm this?

Operative word "IF it comes out the first of September." I think he only said that hoping for a best-case scenario.

As for myself, September 9th would be great, MLP for my birthday :lol:

Edited by shotoku
  • Brohoof 1

Here are my calculations fellow bronies:

(the TL;DR version is the airdate will be around September 22nd or 29th.)

Well, if the four weeks prior announcement is true, than since production ends on August 10th, the first real possible airdate would be September 10th or later. Anyway, Season Three being thirteen episodes puts the Season Finale right in time for Christmas. I don't believe they would air episodes in between Christmas and New Year's Day, or after the New Year. I would guess they would plan the finale the Saturday before Christmas, December 22nd. Logically, if you go back thirteen weeks on a calender, you will find yourself on Saturday, September 29th. Thus, that is the most likely, and also probably the worst-case scenario. In the case of a premiere spanning two weeks, the show may start on the 22nd of September. In addition, there may be breaks due to holidays and such. Don't fret though fellow bronies, when school starts back up, that first month goes by lickety-split.

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to cry when I watch the My Little Dashie movie. The story made me cry and I haven't met a single brony that didn't cry when reading it!

I just finished the story and I still have tears in my eyes. Seriously I cried my eyes out while reading it. It's so sad :(