Aureity

Ok ten bits it is!

I forgot what we were betting on again.

Hmmm 'kay then. Anyways, how's it going with Guitar Pony? Didja smashed the players' scores?! :D

Yep, I'm supreme! *holds guitar above head like a champion*

Heh Rainbow Dash, what are your thoughts on the .mov series

The what?

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll finish one eventually. Just keep trying!

Have you seen Gilda recently?

Not since she came to apologize to me, no.

*muffled speech as he tries to pry the bucket off of his head, not knowing Arisaka's presence* Rainbow Dash? Hello?! Hey, Arisaka, or wherever you are, could you tell Celestia that she shut off the sun by accident again?

*looks at Rip Tide, who has a bucket jammed inside his head* :wacko:

*muffled* Oh, and tell Rainbow Dash I said hi!

*with a Japanese accent, snicker* Rip Tide funny. *sees Rainbow Dash* Hi! I Arisaka! :D You Rainbow Dash? :o

Hi Rainbow, Jess here. I just wanted you to know that I am in such a good mood today! :)

Well, that's nice to hear.

yea me too!

Erm, and you, too.

hey rainbow how's this?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1GRj6CNSGg

-Gamma Ray

Well, the pictures look pretty awesome... :wub:

*muffled speech as he tries to pry the bucket off of his head, not knowing Arisaka's presence* Rainbow Dash? Hello?! Hey, Arisaka, or wherever you are, could you tell Celestia that she shut off the sun by accident again?

*looks at Rip Tide, who has a bucket jammed inside his head* :wacko:

*muffled* Oh, and tell Rainbow Dash I said hi!

*with a Japanese accent, snicker* Rip Tide funny. *sees Rainbow Dash* Hi! I Arisaka! :D You Rainbow Dash? :o

*looks puzzled for a moment, then brings Octavia into thread*

Octavia: *starts speaking fluent Japanese*

You don't know of the .mov series? Wow.

That's a bit disappointing. I haven't seen her since Cloudsdale either.

How can I possibly keep track with everything? It's hard enough as it is to juggle my duties, ugh...

How can I possibly keep track with everything? It's hard enough as it is to juggle my duties, ugh...

Good point, this is one of the most popular ask threads I've been part of.

Do you have hockey in Equestria?

Hey how's it going Rainbow Crash?

Hey! I'm the fastest flyer in Equestria! T-the crash thing was only temporary!

Good point, this is one of the most popular ask threads I've been part of.

Do you have hockey in Equestria?

That game where ponies slide on ice? Yeah, we do. I don't go near that game, but Pinkie seems to love it.

Are there any appearances in Friendship is Magic that make you embarrassed when you remember them?

Every. Single. Time. I. Crash.

You're supposed to be really tough, right? I bet you couldn't handle a really violent movie.

Challenge accepted, what do you want me to watch?

Challenge accepted, what do you want me to watch?

I'm tempted to say "The Expendables", but honestly it's not that violent. There are some shoot outs with moderate blood, and a guy getting a knife thrown in his face, and a guy stabbing another guy in the neck and twisting the knife, and...

Oh dear.

Okay, watch that. Watch the expendables. Be warned, there's also quite a bit of profanity.

That game where ponies slide on ice? Yeah, we do. I don't go near that game, but Pinkie seems to love it.

That could be hockey, 'ponies slide on ice' isn't very specific :P

Have you ever made your own music?

I'm tempted to say "The Expendables", but honestly it's not that violent. There are some shoot outs with moderate blood, and a guy getting a knife thrown in his face, and a guy stabbing another guy in the neck and twisting the knife, and...

Oh dear.

Okay, watch that. Watch the expendables. Be warned, there's also quite a bit of profanity.

I watched it.

And I didn't get it.

Sure Rainbow Crash! *in a sarcastic tone*

*ignores and flies away*

That could be hockey, 'ponies slide on ice' isn't very specific :P

Have you ever made your own music?

You mean...like a DJ? :huh:

Posted Image

You mean...like a DJ? :huh:

Posted Image

Not really. Sorry if I'm wrong but from what I've heard about DJs, they use songs that have already been made and just remix them. I was thinking more along the lines of FL Studios. It also uses prerecorded sounds, but just sounds. And you use those sounds to make your own songs. Do you have FL Studios or any other music making programs in Equestria?

Hello, Rainbow Dash. I have a couple of questions for you.

How is that only you can perform the Sonic Rainboom? It can't just be from you breaking the sound barrier. Are the colors from your mane are what give the rainbow effect?

One more thing: What do you think of this theme song? I think it suits you just perfectly in whatever athletic event you do. :wub:

By the way, you're Rainbowlicious. :lol:

Good morning Rainbow Dash! Would you like to go to SUgarcube for some ice cream?

*puts on glasses*

That sounds...cool.

YEAHHHHHHH!

Not big suprise. It's a human movie. Anyways, did you notice your house is missing? I didn't have anything to do with that.

...you've got to be kidding me.

Don't crash Rainbow Dash!

Oh, not this again. *sigh*

Not really. Sorry if I'm wrong but from what I've heard about DJs, they use songs that have already been made and just remix them. I was thinking more along the lines of FL Studios. It also uses prerecorded sounds, but just sounds. And you use those sounds to make your own songs. Do you have FL Studios or any other music making programs in Equestria?

Er...I don't know. I'm not a techie mare.

Hello, Rainbow Dash. I have a couple of questions for you.

How is that only you can perform the Sonic Rainboom? It can't just be from you breaking the sound barrier. Are the colors from your mane are what give the rainbow effect?

One more thing: What do you think of this theme song? I think it suits you just perfectly in whatever athletic event you do. :wub:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW1-pN7pfsw

By the way, you're Rainbowlicious. :lol:

That's a good question. Hmm...

I don't know. That's like asking why somepony's good at gardening and somepony can juggle ten balls at once. It just happens.

Fighting is Magic? That sounds kinda violent. :blink:

And thanks!

• Brohoof 1